Chapter 2

Stabbed To Oblivion

Gray clouds were heavy on the sky, small drops of water falling to the ground giving the air a pleasant petrichor scent.

“Come on Sehun, f-faster!” Kyungsoo panted “Please.” He pleaded and grabbed onto Sehun’s hand, pulling him closer to himself.

“Oh god Kyungsoo, I’m going as fast as I can.” Sehun groaned, trying to pick up the pace as he gave Kyungsoo’s hand a small squeeze. They fit so well together.

“Almost there!” Kyungsoo whined, the statement encouraging Sehun to move a little bit quicker, to himself forward.

“Aaaah!” They both cried out as they burst through the doors to the school and were hit with the warmth. They were both bending forward with their hands placed on their knees trying to catch their breath from the run of the pouring rain. Looking over to the smaller male still panting beside him Sehun grinned to himself.

“Let me ask you why you didn’t bring an umbrella?” Kyungsoo wondered out loud and let go of Sehun’s hand and walked over to the stairs beside the entrance.

“How should I know that it was going to rain?” He asked slightly annoyed. Kyungsoo just sighed at that statement.

“But you have to admit.” Sehun said, sitting down beside Kyungsoo. “It was nice having a little run.”

“Yeah, but now I’m freezing all the way down to my toes because of that rain.”

Sehun wrapped an arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder, pulling him closer and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“You know I could always warm you up.” He whispered, nipping at Kyungsoo’s ear and moving his hand down so it was now resting on his waist and the other on his knee slowly sliding upwards.

The motion surprised Kyungsoo making him let out a small yelp and slightly pull away from Sehun’s grip.

Kyungsoo and Sehun have been dating for a few weeks and gotten to know each other a lot better, though not physical. They had both been surprised when they found out that they both go to the same school. Kyungsoo was just a year ahead of Sehun, which explained why they had never noticed each other before. Sehun had brought up the physical part one time but Kyungsoo had said he wasn’t ready just yet, thinking it was too early in their relationship. He would only go as far as kissing, which was still kind of new to him since Sehun had stolen his first one and he hadn’t tried anything else.

“You know I’m not ready for that yet, we haven’t been together for that long.” Kyungsoo said. “And besides, we’re at school.” He motioned with his hands to prove his point.

Suddenly faint sounds of music could be heard a little way further down the hall, making Kyungsoo jolt and Sehun stand up. He looked a bit confused.

“What’s wrong?” Kyungsoo asked.

“There shouldn’t be anyone at school right now.” Sehun just said, grabbing Kyungsoo’s wrist and pulling him up from his seat.

They both walked down the hall, and ended up standing in front of a big door, music still blasting from the room. Kyungsoo had never been at this place of the school and probably never would have if it weren’t for Sehun dragging him there.

Sehun slowly opened the door and made sure the person inside wouldn’t be able to hear them. Kyungsoo couldn’t see anything, the door still blocking his view.

Sehun sighed and looked back at Kyungsoo.

“It’s just Jongin.” He said.

“Who’s Jongin?” Kyungsoo asked curiously, trying to move so he could get a better view of the person inside the other room.

“It doesn’t matter.” Sehun said, moving to close the door again. He was quickly met with resistance from Kyungsoo who grabbed it and opened it so he could see who it was.

Sehun sighed again and let go of the door, stepping aside so Kyungsoo could look.

Kyungsoo looked around the room. “I don’t get why you wouldn’t let-“ He stopped mid-sentence, seeing who the person was.

It was that guy from his class who took his seat.

Kyungsoo couldn’t stop staring at the boy, mouth slightly agape and ignoring Sehun who was once again pulling at his wrist, trying to pull him out of his thoughts.

Kyungsoo’s only reaction was to shrug Sehun’s hand off, eyes still on the dancing boy.

He was moving his body sensually to the music, making smooth body rolls that should be illegal while his face was twisting into inappropriate expressions.

After a little while, the music stopped. The boy was panting; head now hung low and arms hanging lifelessly by his sides. He slowly looked up at Kyungsoo through his bangs, the corners of his mouth twisting into a smirk.

They were both staring into each other’s eyes and Kyungsoo’s cheeks were getting hotter and hotter by each passing second.

He didn’t look away until Sehun who was still at his side cleared his throat, pulling him back to reality.

“Are you okay? Your face is all read.” Sehun said, touching Kyungsoo’s forehead to see if he was starting to get a fever.

“No I’m fine.” Kyungsoo said, taking hold of the hand that was touching him and intertwining their fingers.

“Do you know him?” Kyungsoo asked, not so subtly motioning to the boy in the room who was now moving to pull on a hoodie.

“Yeah we have dance practice together.” Sehun shrugged, looking bored.

“Do you want me to introduce the two of you?” He asked.

Kyungsoo nodded, maybe a bit too eager and they both walked into the room. He began to feel self-conscious with all the big mirrors around them.

“Hey, Jongin!” Sehun cheerfully said, dragging Kyungsoo behind himself.

Jongin who was tapping away on his phone looked up, smirking as he laid eyes on Kyungsoo.

“Sehun, hi.” Jongin said, locking his phone and putting it away in the pocket of his grey sweatpants. He grabbed his bag and walked towards the two boys who were standing at the entrance of the room, giving Sehun a small nod.

“I just want to introduce you to someone.” Sehun said, motioning to Kyungsoo who was silently hiding behind Sehun.

Jongin looked over Sehun’s shoulder, making a small humming sound as he looked Kyungsoo over.

“Uhm. Hello.” Kyungsoo mumbled, bowing slightly and looking down at the floor.

“Hi.” Jongin said, also offering a small bow. “Aren’t we in the same class?” He asks.

Kyungsoo gives a small nod, still hiding behind Sehun but looked up at Jongin again. He was starting to feel shy even though this was his decision.

“How do you guys know each other?” Jongin asks.

Sehun looks back at Kyungsoo, smiling. “We just kind of started dating, so.. Yeah.” Sehun said, awkwardly rubbing his nape.

Jongin’s gaze on Kyungsoo hardened as he processed what Sehun was saying. Kyungsoo looked away, suddenly feeling guilty.

Guilty of what?

Kyungsoo opened his mouth, about to say something but Sehun beat him to it.

“Why are you here so late anyway?”

Jongin looked back at Sehun. “I was just practicing the new dance.”

“We have a new dance?” Sehun asked, looking surprised.

“Yeah they showed it last time. You weren’t there though.”

“Let me show it to you, I know you’re learning quickly.” Jongin grabbed Sehun by his arm, leaving Kyungsoo and pulling him towards the middle of the room, standing so they were facing the big mirrors on the wall. At first he showed the whole thing to Sehun, then after trying to learn him step by step.

It didn’t take long until Sehun easily could do the steps; he had been dancing for a while now, and was able to remember it all a lot faster.

They put on the music and quickly fell into sync when they started dancing. Kyungsoo could not take his eyes off of them, too impressed by Sehun learning it all at such a short amount of time. It would take days for him to learn all that.

The music abruptly stopped and they stopped dancing too, both standing like Jongin had been doing earlier when he was done with the practice. They were both panting and sweating a little. They had been dancing for a few minutes, Kyungsoo not taking his eyes off of them for even a second. They were mostly laid on Jongin. For some reason his dancing was more ‘honest’, it looked like he put more of his feelings into it, other than just moving his body around like Sehun had done.

Sehun smiled and walked over to Kyungsoo who had moved to stand up against one of the walls, hands behind his back.

He grabbed Kyungsoo by his forearm and pulled him in for a rough kiss, somehow wanting to make sure that Jongin saw it all. He’d seen the way he had looked at Kyungsoo when he introduced them to each other.

When Sehun pulled away, their lips made a light smacking sound. Kyungsoo’s eyes were wide and he looked taken aback by the sudden action from Sehun. He tried to process in his head what had just happened. His cheeks were getting redder by the time it downed on him.

Sehun had just kissed him in front of Jongin.

Wait. Why did Jongin’s opinion affect him so much? They had only met twice and they had barely even talked.

Kyungsoo pulled Sehun down by the collar of his shirt, standing on his tip toes to reach his lips and started to make out with him. He was nibbling at his lower lip and slipping his tongue into Sehun’s hot mouth. He over pearly white teeth and it made Sehun let out a low growl.

Sehun grabbed Kyungsoo by the neck with one hand, pulling slightly at his hair there while the other wrapped around his waist. He pushed him further back against the wall; Kyungsoo was now being sandwiched against Sehun and the wall. He leaned his head a bit to the side so he could get a better access to Kyungsoo’s mouth.

There was a low sound of a person clearing their throat, and Kyungsoo who almost forgot that they weren’t alone pulled away, panting a bit.

He blinked a few times and looked over Sehun’s shoulder to see Jongin who was now frowning like he was disappointed with him.

Kyungsoo must have looked awful. Hair dishelved from Sehun’s pulling, cheeks flushed and lips all swollen from the rough kiss.

He pushed at Sehun’s firm chest, trying to get away from him and the wall, but Sehun’s grip around his waist just tightened. He leaned down, randomly asking Kyungsoo if he wanted to go on a date later tonight.

 Kyungsoo just nodded, eyes fixated on Sehun, not daring to look back at Jongin after what he just did.

Sehun turned around, arm still around Kyungsoo’s waist as he smiled at Jongin.

“Sorry about that.” He says teasingly. “We got a little carried away.”

Jongin face was free of any emotion but his eyes looked like they were burning. He was looking at the arm around Kyungsoo’s waist like he wanted to break it.

“Why are you here anyway?” He asked, trying to sound as calm as possible.

“Well Kyungsoo here was picking me up from work.” He said. “And on our way home he remembered some assignments he would have to make and turn in tomorrow, so we came here to get them.”

Jongin didn’t say anything, only making a small humming sound and a low ‘Well, see you later.’ On his way out.

As Jongin had left, Kyungsoo thought of it as their chance to leave too.  He pushed past Sehun and walked out of the room, towards his class.

Sehun didn’t say anything until Kyungsoo had gotten his assignments and they were both on their way home.

As they got off the bus, Sehun asked “When should I pick you up then?”

Kyungsoo looked confused. “What?”

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows, looking equally as confused as Kyungsoo.

“The date.”

“What date?”

Sehun sighed. “The date I asked you about when we were at the school.”

“Did you ask something like that?” Kyungsoo looked even more confused now, trying to remember what had happened for the past hour.

“You know what Kyungsoo? Forget about it.” Sehun said, slightly annoyed and he started walking away.

“No, wait!” Kyungsoo almost yelled, grabbing Sehun by his arm.

“I do want to go out with you tonight. Let’s say at 7 o’clock?”

Sehun smiled and took Kyungsoo’s hand, intertwining their fingers. “Okay, sure. I know a great place not so far away.”

A/N 

This story is seriously processing too fast for my liking. But here's second chapter as promised.