Chapter 1

Stabbed To Oblivion

Red. Everything was red.

Jongin squinted his eyes, trying to look through the darkness that erupted the streets.

A person.

On top of the red that was flooding the road was a petite body. The person was dressed in black from top to toe. He could not see the persons face, the head being turned the other way.

Jongin slowly walked over, hovering over the small body. Kneeling down he grabbed the shoulder and turned the person around.

His eyes widened. A pale face with with pink heart shaped lips and a button nose is revealed. He could not see the person’s eyes, the raven bangs being too long.

He looked further down the body, only to see a knife digging into the person’s chest.

 

_______

 

“Come on Kyungsoo! I’m telling you, it’s going to be fun!” Baekhyun pressed.

“Baekhyun for the last time, I’m not going on a date with a person I’ve never met.” Kyungsoo answered, starting to get annoyed of his friend’s pleas.

“Come on!”

“No.”

“You don’t have any other things to do anyway, do you?” Baekhyun crossed his arms.

“Well I...” Kyungsoo averted his eyes, looking at anything but his best friend.

“I take that as a yes.” Baekhyun smiled.

Kyungsoo sighed. “Okay fine! But promise me that nothing bad will happen.”

Baekhyun who now couldn’t contain his excitement started to jump up and down, grabbing Kyungsoos hands. “Of course nothing’s going to happen to you.” He said “And if something actually does happen, I’m going to cut his balls off.”

“Geez. That’s really reassuring Baek.” Kyungsoo said, letting go of Baekhyun’s hands and closing his locker.

“Yeah, yeah. See you after class.” Baekhyun said, giving him his famous rectangular smile, waving goodbye to his friend before leaving for the last class of the day.

Kyungsoo still being a bit annoyed smiled nonetheless and waved back. He could never stay mad at Baekhyun, they’re childhood friends having gone through thick and thin, their parents even knew each other before they were born.

Sighing for the second time that day, Kyungsoo went to class.

 

When he got to the classroom, most people were already there occupying the seats, only two were left in the back.

He reluctantly sat down, not used to be sitting so far away.

He started to get out his books, but had to look up when he heard a deep voice speaking to him.

“You’re in my seat.” The boy in front of him said. His voice was cold and monotone, free of any emotion.

“There’s one right over there.” He pointed at the empty seat trying not to look too much at the intimidating figure in front of him.

The boy was handsome. He was tan, had dark brown locks tucked under a cap and was wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a simple black t-shirt that was showing off his toned arms.

“I don’t care. This is my seat.” The boy answered, placing a hand on the table in front of him, making him hover over Kyungsoo which made him feel smaller.

Kyungsoo slowly took his bag and the books from the table and walked over to the other seat.

Geez that was really rude, he only had to move like two meters.

He looked back at the person. Why had he never seen him before? Was he new?

He didn’t get the answers to his questions, the teacher startling them all by barging inside, a stack of papers in her hand, all the while muttering apologies for being late.

“Okay class, as you might’ve noticed from me carrying all these papers, we have a test today.” She said starting to hand out the papers, ignoring the protests coming from the students.

“You have until the end of this class to finish this.” She said and sat down at her desk.

Kyungsoo isn’t nervous of this test. He never is nervous whenever they have a test. The thing making him nervous is the person beside him just staring at him, he didn’t even look away when Kyungsoo looked back at him.

Through the whole class Kyungsoo just sat there staring at the paper in front of him, not even writing his own name on there. He was trying too hard not to look back at the person who was boring holes in his head. He just wanted this to end.

Fortunately the bell rang and Kyungsoo practically ran out of the classroom, he was definitely telling Baekhyun about this later.

 

____

 

“Okay, so now we just need to find you some clothes.”

This was the second time today that Kyungsoo had to agree to do something against his will. Baekhyun had said that he had to get him some new clothes after raiding his closet, looking for an outfit Kyungsoo could wear for the date.

And that is now the reason why Kyungsoo is being dragged off to different stores, and forced to try on different outfits.

Kyungsoo just want to go home - he’d wanted to do that ever since they had arrived – but Baekhyun being his always persistent self won’t let him.

“Baek can we-”

“Hey look at that!” Baekhyun exclamined, ignoring Kyungsoo and pulling him towards a window that was showing a mannequin wearing a black crewneck, a white button down underneath and a pair of black skinny jeans.

“Don’t you think those pants-“

“Come on Soo, you have to try this!” He said pushing Kyungsoo into the store and towards the fitting room, grabbing the clothes on his way.

Kyungsoo sighed, going into the small room, Baekhyun pushing the clothes in with him.

He never really liked shopping in the first place, most of his clothes consisting of oversized sweaters and sweatpants, that didn’t take too much time to find.

“Are you done yet?” Baekhyun asked from the other side.

Kyungsoo slowly got out of the small room, standing in front of Baekhyun.

“I think we found the outfit for your date.” Baekhyun said, trying to contain his excitement of finally finding the perfect outfit.

“Are you serious?” Kyungsoo asked, looking at himself in the mirror. He froze as he saw a tall person looking at them. The person was dressed in all black, the hood of the person’s jacket preventing him from seeing the face.

Baekhyun kept blabbing about how great this date tonight would be, totally oblivious to the mysterious person just a few meters away from them.

Suddenly Kyungsoo felt Baekhyun’s hands on his shoulders shaking him back to reality. He turned around only to see the person was gone.

The person was there just a second ago.

He looked back at Baekhyun who was looking at him expectantly.

“What?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Never mind. Go get changed.” Baekhyun said, pushing Kyungsoo back into the room.

After a few hours of shopping and a protesting Kyungsoo they finally sat down at a café. He weren’t used to be out, only going to school and then back home again, sometimes going to Baekhyun’s house.

“So..” Baekhyun started. “Are you excited for tonight?”

Kyungsoo looked down in his lap, fiddling with his fingers. Baekhyun knew this was a sign that he was nervous or uncomfortable, but of course, who wouldn’t be nervous about their first blind date?

“Kyungie. I promise you it’ll be fun. I know this guy and he’s really handsome and funny.” Baekhyun said, trying to calm his friend down.

“It’s not the date Baek.” Kyungsoo said. “I just.. I feel like someone has been watching me all day.”

This Baekhyun had to laugh off. “Come on Kyungsoo, you really think someone is following you? I honestly think you’re too boring to be followed around. You’re just being paranoid, I’m sure you’re just nervous because of the date.”

Rude

Even though he felt insulted, it still made him feel better now that he had said it out loud.

 

_____

Later that day, they had stopped by Baekhyun’s house – the house being closer to the place Kyungsoo had to meet up with his date - to get Kyungsoo ready.

“You look great.” Baekhyun said, as Kyungsoo looked at himself in the mirror.

Kyungsoo was wearing the clothes they had bought earlier that day, along with a pair of black sneakers, his hair neatly ruffled.

He turned from side to side, looking at himself. The jeans were uncomfortable, too tight for his liking. And the crewneck also less comfy than the oversized sweaters he were normally wearing.

But he wore it nonetheless, and he was now at the movie theater, clutching his phone in his hand close to his chest, ready to call Baekhyun if anything came up.

He looked around for a guy matching Baekhyun’s description, a tall boy with blond hair, but he couldn’t seem to find any person matching that.

He froze suddenly feeling it again. The feeling of someone watching him, he knew it wasn’t just him being paranoid.

He looked around, but he saw no one looking at him, the other people were too engrossed in talking with their partner or their friends.

He sighed and was about to text Baekhyun when he felt someone poking him on the shoulder. He turned around to see a tall handsome boy, with blond hair.

Found you

“Are you Do Kyungsoo?” The boy asked.

“U-um yeah.” He answered, starting to feel nervous, completely forgetting everything about the person that was staring at him just a few moments ago.

“Great.” He said, smiling and bowing.

God he had a nice smile.

“I’m Sehun. Nice to meet you.” Kyungsoo bowed slightly at the answer, smiling back politely.

He has a nice voice

They stood there for a few awkward seconds, not really knowing what to say to each other, before Sehun spoke.

“Are you ready to watch a movie?”

Kyungsoo nodded slightly, being a little surprised by the hand that grabbed his.

That’s pretty straight forward of him.

“I hope you don’t mind that I already bought us tickets. I picked a horror movie by the way.” Sehun spoke again.

“No it’s fine, I don’t mind.”

They went into the theater and sat down in the back, most of the front seats were already occupied by other couples.

 

 

Through the whole movie Kyungsoo – much to Sehun’s disappointment – didn’t get scared at any point; it was actually the other way around, Sehun clutching Kyungsoos arm through almost the entire movie.

 

 

“So what do you want to do now?” Sehun asked, holding Kyungsoos hand again as they were walking out of the theater.

“I don’t know.” Kyungsoo answered. “We can go to the park or something.”

Sehun nodded, dragging him towards the exit “That sounds like a good plan.”

It was dark as they walked in the park beside each other, hand in hand. Kyungsoo gazed up into the sky smiling, looking at the bright stars unaware of Sehun’s look on him.

“Beautiful..” Sehun whispered, ripping Kyungsoo back to reality.

“What did you say?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Erm.. I mean the sky- it’s beautiful, don’t you think?” Sehun asked, cheeks flushed from embarrassment of just letting that slip out of his mouth.

Kyungsoo nodded, looking back up at the sky again.

He let Sehun drag him over to sit on a bench. In front of them was a small lake, with the moons reflection in it, showing the small fish swimming around.

Seeing the fish filled Kyungsoo with happiness, making him giggle.

Suddenly he felt a warm hand on his cheek, his face being pulled to look at Sehun who was now inching closer to him. Kyungsoo closed his eyes slowly, and then there were thin warm lips against his plump ones.

The kiss was chaste at first, their lips moving against each other slowly. But Sehun wanted more and started to nip and at Kyungsoos lower lip.

Kyungsoo gasped, opening his mouth and tilting his head a bit, granting Sehun a better access.

After a minute of kissing, Kyungsoo reluctantly pulled away to get some air. They were now both panting, Sehun smiling and giving him one last kiss on the corner of his mouth.

After a moment of silence, both of them now able to breathe properly again Sehun asked if he wanted him to take Kyungsoo home.

Nodding, Kyungsoo got up pulling Sehun with him in the process.

As they were walking he felt something warm wrapping around his arms. Confused Kyungsoo looked up at Sehun who was now only wearing his white button down, having given his jacket to Kyungsoo.

He was about to protest but got silenced with a kiss on his cheek, that made him flush.

“Is it normal for you to just kiss people on their first date?” Kyungsoo jokingly asked – of course he didn’t mind.

“Only the special ones.” He answered, a boyish smirk plastered on his face that made Kyungsoo blush again.

The rest of the walk home to Kyungsoo’s house was silent, but it was comfortable nonetheless.

“I really enjoyed tonight.” Kyungsoo said, as they reached his house.

“Me too. I wouldn’t mind a night like this again.” Sehun answered, smirking once again

“Goodnight Sehun.” Kyungsoo said, feeling himself flush again, smiling nonetheless.

Before Kyungsoo could go inside Sehun grabbed his hand, giving it a light butterfly kiss. “Goodnight Kyungsoo.” He said, and walked off.

 

A/N 

Okay so this is the first chapter, and tbh i'm not satisfied, it's too short and everything is being rushed. Hopefully my writing skills will get better along the way.

And feel free to comment if theres anything I have to do better.