The Unexpected

You've Changed

 

As Jiyong and Dara enter the restaurant and were settle down on their table. They were soon greeted by a waitress. As soon as waitress laid eye on Jiyong she was dazzling that his hottness and iness not knowing that his girlfriend is right next to him. 

“What do you want to eat Dara?” Jiyong ask

“Umm…I want Ramen!” Dara said with a big smile on her face as Jiyong chuckle at his lady love, not forgetting her love for ramen.

 “Arasseo, will have two bowls of ramen please.” Jiyong told the waitress, before the waitress was about to leave she gave Jiyong a y wink, which Jiyong ignored her and pay his full attention to only Dara.

As both where waiting for their order, an unexpected person came in and saw them.

“What the heck is this?! He said he doesn’t want to waste his time with dinner but he’s here have dinner with some other !?” Kiko said as she deadly stare at them

Kiko walk toward them, Jiyong notice someone approached them as he looked up to only see Kiko standing right in front of him.

“Kwon Jiyong what a surprised to see you’re here too, didn’t you said that you didn’t want to waste your time with dinner and now you’re here having dinner with someone beside from me. ” Kiko said as she crosses her arms in anger.

“Kiko…sorry but I forgot to tell you this is my girlfriend Dara.” Jiyong stood up as Dara did the same

“Girlfriend?..Tish Yea right. She properly another you have played with.” Kiko said as she looked away in disbelieve.

 Dara was taken back and was about to speak but Jiyong beat her to it.

“Take your words back Kiko, she‘s not a like you.” Jiyong deadly said as he clinches his fist tightly as soon as he hear her calling Dara a .

“Why are you acting like this Jiyong? You won’t like this before? And she not even at y or even pretty as me, for you to act like this.” Kiko said in annoyingly

“ y? Pretty?...She more ier and prettier than you!! But I don’t give a about how she looks because she has something that you will never have!”

“What is it?”

“Innocent and pureness.”  Jiyong splatted at her face.

“Serouly Jiyong WHY!! are you acting like this toward me!!! Don’t you remember what you and I shared that night before you left to Korea!?”

“Shared!?  That night I was drunk,  and I wasn’t thinking right and from what I have remember you were the one who threw yourself at me that night!! ”

Kiko became dumfound that Jiyong’s words as she then turn to Dara

“This is all your ing fault you ! If you haven’t appeared than me and Jiyong would have been together!!” Kiko yelled at Dara

Dara was about to protest but Jiyong cut her off again

“Your mistaken Kiko,  Dara and I have been with together for years even way before I met you and it’s not her fault, it was my fault for turning into a jerk and an in the first place.”

“What!? But you told me that you didn’t have girlfriend when I asked you!”

“Yes, I know and I lied because I very much do at that time. I have also lied about being too busy to take your in calls.”

What?!! You JERK YOU LIED TO ME!!”

“Yes that’s why I said I was a jerk and an , but now I’m planning on changing that.”

“YOU!! Aruhhh!!” Kiko quickly turn around and was about to leave but Jiyong stop her on her track

“And one more thing …the reason why I came back to Japan was because of Dara in the first place.” After Jiyong said that, Kiko left out the door angrily.

 

*****

 

Jiyong was walking as he holds tightly to Dara hand, he then stop which made Dara stop and look at him.

“I’m sorry…Dara about what happen back then, you didn’t get to eat your ramen because of me…”

“No, it’s ok…because what happen back there really made me happy.” Dara gave Jiyong a sweet smile because very word Jiyong have said to Kiko really made Dara’s heart pound fast.

“Jiyong I want to know something but…please promise me to tell me the truth ok?” Dara asked

Jiyong nodded his head in agreement

“That…night…I want to know about…”

“Dara like I have said before that night I was drunk and truthfully we did nothing but kiss.”  

“Chincha?” Dara said as she cocked her eyebrown 

“Chincha!....you don’t believe me?”

“Ah ne, I believe you Jiyong…and I always will because you’re here with me now.” Dara gave him a sweet smile as she came close to Jiyong.

Jiyong form a big smile on his face as he then pulled Dara closer to him for a hug.

“Thank you Dara believing me…even thought I have hurt you so many times and I’m sorry for hurting you for all these years. I’m sorry for so many things I have cause you hurt because of me…and for being selfish wanted you back again, I’m so sorry Dara…” Jiyong tighten there hug as his face frown in pain, of how much Dara have went through because of him.

“It’s ok Jiyong as long as you’re here with me and that’s all that matters now.” Dara felt Jiyong trembling a bit as she hug him back to calm him down.

Jiyong broke the hug and kiss Dara passionately, he wanted to show how much he loved her and the only best way to show it was to kiss her like he never did to any other women beside her.

 

*****

Both have spent the whole day with each other until dawn. Jiyong drove her back to her places, both have said there sweet goodbye but before Dara was about to walk in he quickly grab on to her hand.

“Aren’t you going to asked me to come in and have a drink or something?” Jiyong pout

“Neh?”

“Will I did promise to continue what we…” Jyong was about to finished but was immediately stop by Dara

“NO!”

“What!? Why not”

“Because I have schedule tomorrow and I don’t want to do it now…”

“Aww…come on, I know you want me too.” Jiyong said husky in her ear which never fails to melt Dara away

“No Jiyong.” Dara trying to control herself from saying yes as she blush in red

“Ok…but at least let me in to have drink, I promise I won’t do anything.” Jiyong pout cutely

Dara cocked her eye brown uncertainly

“Please, pretty please…I swear that I won’t do anything to you.” Jiyong keep on pouting

“Ok fine…but only to have a drink only, Arasseo.” Dara clearly said

“Yes mame.”Jiyong smirk evilly as he follows Dara up to her room.