one

White Gowns
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

White walls was Jongin's home. It turned to black when Kyungsoo became his guest.

 

 

The nurse held out the silver salver of tablets and capsules. Unfortunately it has become a breakfast in every morning he wakes up, barely decades of years along in this life, with no one who would decide if he'll live this the whole of his existence till he become able to welcome death. He considered ignoring the lady, but knew from experience that one simply didn't ignore him.

 

"What are you doing here?" His voice muttered gruffly, and as always, uncleared.

 

"I'm here to feed you your medications, but I have some surprise for you." As per work to be done well, the nurse learned the routine inside the ward. A section which place is divided into rooms for someone needing a particular kind of care. She used to affixed a permanent smile on her face and the man lying boringly in the bed known of those fake persuasion.

 

"Apple? Don't you want to have any common sense? I don't like apple. Give me that scumbags s!!" He muttered though his voice were calm.

He plucked the cup off the lady's hand and shoots the three tiny tablets into his mouth.

His face thrown down as he swallow the small mass of medicated material, pushing it with abrupt amount of water bloating in his throat.

 

"Leave." Then the lady strides the way through the door and leaves silently.

 

 

 

He wakes be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter