Final

Birthday

I don't own the song or dance.

Dance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnsS-BQXiT0

  Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRqdXqk4Q_c

 

 

 

  You sighed as you tried to calm your beating heart. ‘Damn Jimin-ah and his ideas, this is gonna ’, you can’t believe you let Jimin convince you to do a dance for Yoongi’s birthday. You knew it was a stupid idea but you were desperate, you really had no idea what to do. You tried writing a song for him but the songs never truly expressed how you felt about him. Then you tried to draw something for him but...well let’s just say that is definitely not something that should’ve seen the light of day.

With anxious steps you paced around the practice room, constantly checking your watch. 11:55 p.m. ‘He should be here soon’, you double check to make sure everything is ready and set as you continue pacing the room. ‘Maybe I should’ve just baked a cake, yeah he probably would have liked that more! Who doesn’t like cake? Evil villains that’s who...but I mean it is Yoongi we’re talking about...’ as you debate whether or not it was too late to back out a knock on the door interrupts your thoughts. All coherent thoughts you had flew out as soon as he walks in, he’s dressed in a simple white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and black sneakers (think the outfit from the Satoori Rap dance practice). ‘God...’ you think as you start to forget what you were supposed to do. His eyes scan the room and immediately find yours. He smiles in recognition before walking up to you and grabbing your shoulder to kiss your temple, “_____-ah, what is it that you needed?” he asked, deep voice echoing through you. You shudder in response, “Yoongi-ah, I want to show you something” you say, attempting to keep it a surprise, he smiles and nods not asking anything else. You grab his hand before guiding him towards the couch on one side of the room. He sits down and stares up at you, curious as to why you called him there.

You make your way to the middle of the room and pull out the remote in your pocket. You dim the lights and he wiggles his eyebrows, you laugh in response before pressing play on the remote. Suddenly the notes begin to play gently from the speakers, you feel the music start to flow through you as you start to move your body to the beat. Honestly you’ve been thinking about his birthday for two weeks straight before finally deciding to do the dance for him. He always commented on how much he loved your dancing and how he could watch you for hours, you only hoped your dance wouldn’t disappoint him. You’ve been dating for a while and friends for even longer but you still found it difficult to tell what he wanted but as you watched his eyes intensely focused on your moves you knew he liked his gift.

 

It’s yo’ birthday so I know you want to ride out

Even if we only go to my house

Sip mo-eezy as we sit upon my couch

Feels good but I know you want to cry

 

Your body moves effortlessly across the room, any previous tension gone from your body as you let the music sway your body. You can’t imagine how you look as you watch Yoongi’s eyes darken, you know your emotions mirror his exactly as you start to accentuate every roll of your hips while biting your lips.

 

You say you want passion, I think you found it

Get ready for action, don’t be astounded

We switching positions, you feel surrounded

Tell me where you want your gift, girl

 

You begin to slide over to Yoongi’s direction, deliberately taking your time with slow steps as you keep your gaze with his. Eyes never leaving the other.

 

Girl you know I-I-I, Girl you know I-I-I

I been feelin’

Wake up in the late night

Been dreamin’ ‘bout your loving, girl

Girl you know I-I-I, Girl you know I-I-I

Don’t need candles and cake

Just need your body to make…

Birthday ...Birthday …

(It’s the best day of the year, girl)

Birthday ...Birthday …

 

When you finally reach him you can see yourself in the practice room’s mirror from your peripherals, face flushed red from dancing and mouth slightly open as you attempt to steady your breathing. You watch as he bites his lip and groans, you grin, happy that you got that much of a response out of him. He smirks before you feel him grab your wrist and pull you in, you begin to think, ‘maybe this wasn’t that bad of an idea’.

 
 

 

That was super bad I know. But it's done and over with! Yay, happy birthday to $wag master Suga ~