미행 (그림자: Shadow)。

PINK TAPE

Don’t be scared, we’re a fate tied by the sun, it’s our destiny to be together

Where are you going? Step by step, I follow you

Without a word, you lead me

Step by step, will you notice me? I don’t want to hide


(2007)

“Who’s this unnie?”

I quickly glanced at the boy with wrinkled eyes, beaming.

“Jinyoung.”

“Oh. My. God. You have a boyfriend! And you didn’t tell me!”

“HUH– I do!?”

I look again at my phone the long-haired girl is holding, now with full attention.

 

I sniggered at her.

“Goodness Soojung! He’s my brother!”

She frowned in disappointment.

“Oh. Right.”

 

 

“WAIT YOU DON’T HAVE A BROTHER!”

She crunched her nose and glared at me in realization.

I chuckled, “Relax girl. He just came in a few weeks ago.”

“Came in? What?"

“Long-story-short, remember your classmates when you were still in Chungmuro Middle School?"

“Uh.. No? Yeah?" She made contrastingly different expressions when uttering her reply word per word.

"Well.. He's always been in all the Chungmuro's schools like me and he's the same liner as you, ninety-four. Aaand he's like my dad's cousin- no. My grandpa's? Uncle Sontae's? Uncle Sontae's.. Wife's....."

"Ah whatever! A distant cousin right? Then?"

Soojung whined as I was confusing ourselves.

"Yeah, you get the point. So he's like, a distant relative right-"

"Totes. Can't find any resemblance to you." She cut me off and gestured for me to continue right away. "Sorry."

"Weelll. His mother passed recently so he kinda don't have anyone."

"His dad was never there or..?"

"Yeah, divorced? Missing since whenever or something like that."

Soojung drifted her eyes to her tea. Her eyes softened.

"It must be really hard on him."

"Uhm. I guess. He doesn't like talking about it either."

"Is he nice?"

"Very." I replied rather immediately. "Very nice and considerate dongsaeng. Super serious too! And he's good at everything! Can you believe that? We expected for the worst, like him being an emo sad gloomy teen but no! Oh oh! He has like tons of awards or something? Probably won them every year. I saw a darn amount of different kinds of awards in his room. I bet he's popular with the girls too. Like, even though I've only seen him hanging out with guys, I spotted two or three girls confessing to him alrea-"

"Unnie."

"dy last- yes?" I stopped my boasting as Soojung interrupted.

She stared at me blankly.

I can't read what she's thinking.

 

formed a smirk with a combination of her eyes playfully shaping crescents like the moon.

"Is this forbidden love?"

I bursted out laughing at her nonsense.

"Oh yes! I am head-over-heels in love! OMG what to do!"

Soojung covered her face and chuckled.

"Don't worry unnie. I will accompany you to the fortune teller to see if you stand a chance or not. They're like, the most reliable source ever!"

We both laughed at Soojung's nonsense as several people shushed us.


-to be continued-


a.n. hi errone. so i decided to change everything because it was crap. legit crap. anyways. here you go. tbc.