The Untempting First Impression

The Bachelor (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Jieun force herself to open her eyes. Her hand crept on the wall, out of the room and went straightly into the bathroom. That girl prayed the drowsiness that clung her eyelids to get away with a splash of cold water. Jieun went home just before midnight and this morning she had to arrive at work on time if she didn’t want to be reprimanded.

Song Jihyo established an exclusive dating agency called The Matchmaker. At first Jihyo only served requests from the rich, but The Matchmaker became popular until finally a television station asked that woman to handle dating show called Dating with Celebrity. Just like the title, one of the participants are considered celebrities and has been chosen carefully.

 

The next, Jihyo and her team will select applicants based on physical characteristics and background that desired by the celebrity until they remained ten people. The ten participants that got chance to meet with the celebrity in a casual sort of dating event. Continuation of the date it is no longer Jihyo’s business when the celebrity had chosen one person. Jieun became one of the staffs who handled the recruitment, specifically recruitment for female applicants.

Cold water was quite efficacious crush the sleepiness attached. Now Jieun’s eyes opened wider, when looking at the clock in her room Jieun scolded herself to woke up eariler than before. That woman dressed in a hurry, pulling a loose jeans and a collared shirt blouse. Jieun quickly combed her hair and when her hair caught in the tangled. Jieun prayed before start her old sedan, she exhaled of relief breath when found her car was still working. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jieun drowned in works until later her stomach feels hungry. It's been almost twelve and as she remember within the last eighteen hours it was only bread and milk from Suzy, her best friend, who went into her stomach. That girl was about to invite Suzy to lunch when Jihyo chanted her name, Jieun’s boss was also beckoned her into her office.

"Yes, boss?" Jieun stood in front of the open door.

 

"You should immediately rush to meet someone for lunch. You have to replaced me to explain in detail about the event Dating with Celebrity. You have to get there for less than half an hour, actually I promise we will meet at twelve but seems like we can’t be on time. But I've called him and he had agreed to meet at one."

 

 

 

Jieun really wanted to open my mouth and explained that for most people out there, it’s very important to keep a promise. We can’t arbitrarily cancel or postpone it without a proper notice, but of course she didn’t do it.

"Who should I meet, eonni?"

 

"Nam Woohyun." She said, although Jieun didn’t have any idea about who the owner of that name, she tried not to show it.

 

"Okay, I'm leaving n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter