The Most Eligible Bachelor

The Bachelor (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Nam Woohyun frowned when he saw the cover of high lifestyle magazine, The Bachelor. His face was plastered there, along with two other men. There was also striking title listed, at least according to Woohyun's opinion. The most desirable bachelors. Hah! Two men whose face were also displayed at The Bachelor are Ok Taecyeon and Jung Yonghwa. None of them known personally by Woohyun.

Taecyeon is a basketball athlete who allegedly received a tempting offer from a club and ready to break the record for the local transfer market. While Yonghwa is a top model that quite often invited abroad for shows. The three of them had interview session in a different time. It's not like Woohyun didn't know why he was honored to have interview with that magazine. This time, he was regarded as a young entrepreneur who also played a major role bringing prewalker shoes -- with brand Baby Earth-- gets public attention.

 

Baby Earth newly produced less than three years but already dominate sales almost in the entire South Korea. Woohyun was reluctant to undergo an interview because he felt this is a collective success. There was a strong team that struggling for successing Baby Earth, it's not just him.

His cell phone rang and Woohyun groaned loudly when seeing the name on the screen. Lee Sungyeol. Woohyun tend to ignore the call but he knew that Sungyeol won't be satisfied until he's able to make fun of him.

"Hello, if you call Just to make fun of me, no thank you." Sungyeol's relax voice was intended to upset his cousin.

 

"Wow, it's still morning and you're already upset. I suggest you to check your blood pressure to a doctor, Woohyun."

 

"I have a lot of work, Sungyeol. No time for jokes." Woohyun snapped.

 

"Hey, has anyone tell you that you're getting more annoying? I'm not trying to bother you, really. I just want to know, how does it feel like to be the most eligible bachelor?" Sungyeol burst out laughing.

 

"I already know, it's definitely your intention to call me. It's very embarrassing nickname. The bachelor said they will publish a special edition, I thought it just contains articles about a number of men who are considered having a successful profession. Gosh, turned out I was wrong ... So, are you satisfied enough to hear my complain this morning?" Woohyun reluctant to continue the sentence.

Woohyun was sure, wherever Sungyeol was today, certainly his chest was filled with satisfaction. That's how the two of them treat each pther over the years, teasing and making fun of others. Although according to Sungyeol, Woohyun is not as fun as before and he always being sulky and serious all the time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since that morning, Woohyun felt people in his office looked at him strangely. Whether it's indeed like that or just his feelings, Woohyun never liked attention, away from people around him made him feel safe and focused. He agreed to be interviewed on The Bachelor was precisely a force by his older sister, Sohyun. He still remember how their last conversation about The Bachelor was.

"Woohyun come on, it's just an interview. Think of it as a kind of free promotion for Baby Earth. Not everyone gets the chance to appear in top magazines, you know!"

 

"But, it's not me who responsible for the success of Baby Earth. There is still a lot of people who-"

 

"But it's just you who still looked fresh. The others are too old. People want to know, who is behind Baby Earth. When they knew that one of the designer shoes prewalker is you, young mothers will definitely want to buy our collection."

 

"It has absolutely nothing to do with that, noona. You're making up that reason." Woohyun denied.

 

"Of course it has! You never know how women's brains work. It's complicated, you know! We are different with you. Come on Woohyun, don't be selfish. This is a good chance that you won't get again in the future. Especially if your age is getting older or after Baekhyun comes here, you can not compete, I guarantee it."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Currently Woohyun realized, all of Sohyun's seduction only troubling her brother. See what's happening now, who knew how many times Woohyun caught small groups of employee whispering when he was around them. Not just in his office, but also on other floors in the same office building with Baby Earth.

Since morning he began to feel the strangeness when crossing the lobby and into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter