Flowers

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLOWERS

 

Never ending schedules result to deep dark circles under Seungri’s eyes. Despite waking up so early, he fixed himself in denim-to-denim outfit, wore shades and a snapback and went straight to KBS. Well, to Jiyong it was also the same thing. He wore his short-shorts a black t-shirt and covered it up with a plaid polo, top it up with shades and a snapback too. Dragged himself up and went to KBS, no matter how much his bed whispers sleep into his ears right now.

 

Fans were waiting in front of KBS, taking pictures just like they were in the airport up to the point when the boys went inside KBS.

 

They went out of the building to have their break. Then went back in hours before the broadcast starts.

 

Music Bank started and Jiyong saw Seungri sleeping in the sofa. He was so cute, he almost wanted to pinch him but he knows how rude it is to disturb someone in their sleep. So Jiyong put Youngbae on the bait and he let him wake up Seungri.

 

Phone on left hand, right hand on Seungri’s shoulder, Youngbae woke up Seungri while filming him. Posting it on Instagram after, letting the whole world know how does the youngest wake up. Jiyong, on the other hand, was smiling all-throughout the 15 second slow-mo-ed video. Seungri was really cute, he thought. It was beyond normal, Seungri’s cuteness was beyond normal.

 

***

 

“The winner is BIGBANG! Congratulations BIGBANG!”

 

Seungri claps with all his might, its their fourth win already and he is very thankful for the fans who kept on supporting them though they had a three year hiatus as a group. Jiyong on the other hand, heart also full of gratitude towards everyone else, and totally happy with a small tears welling in his eyes.

 

Youngbae was the one who spoke today; though he poked Seungri so he would be the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter