world's stupidest club

b e y o n d

           "sup." meghan greeted me cheerily as i sat down in my seat in front of her.

           "hey," i smiled back at her.

           i never really liked meghan that much.

           in every school, there's always that one girl that's just the ultimate bimbo. well, that's meghan for you. 

           i've known her for 4 whole years now. i recall 3 years back, the first year i met her, she was a really quiet yet nice girl. she was that kind of tumblr girl you would find studying in the library, who does youtube videos a side thing, ya know? something like maybaby (go check her out shes gr8) but a little more shy. 

           that was until she met hannah. oh, god. here's when the story becomes all melodramatic.

           hannah was new back then. then she met kristen, maxene, and meghan, who were all really great people.

           they formed this little club with hannah as the leader and called it 'cute girls club' (yes, i know. wtf right?!). from then on, hannah turned those three girls into total bimbos. you would always find them hanging out in front of they're lockers that were all together (curse you locker setter teacher), fixing they're hair and makeup in front the mirrors hung in our lockers.

           but then last year, hannah's parents decided they wanted to move to california all of a sudden. it was weird but trust me, she was really happy about it.

           kristen, maxene, and meghan weren't though. because that meant they're stupid little club was going to be "incomplete" (according to meghan).  

           but in the end, 'CGC' wasn't only "incomplete" but totally "destroyed". yes, krsisten moved away too in the later half of the year which left meghan and maxene as the 'm duo' (apparently they're signature name now). 

           at least the 'm duo' made you feel less like you wanted to pull your hair out. especially with two majorly bimbotic girls gone.

 

           anyways, as i was saying, i was "talking" with meghan when mrs. taylor walked in. every stopped talking and stood up to greet her.

           "good morning mrs taylor," the whole class said dully -- except for meghan and three other girls who adored mrs. taylor. just like, what?!

           "mornin', class.", mrs taylor said back in that stupid british accent of hers, "please take out your math book. i believe i gave you homework from there?"

           "yes, mrs. taylor!", meghan literally screamed back enthusiastically, almost making my ear drums burst.

           i glanced to my left, where elliot was looking over worridely at me. 

           he was missing the book mrs. taylor gave us homework from.

           "oh, elliot.", i mumbled quietly to myself.

 

-

a/n: short chapter.

maybe another one soon?

or like nah.

-