NOT AN UPDATE BUT DAMN

March 3rd

So yeah, been slacking a bit with writing more chapters for my stories since the end of the semester, and I finally started to focus on them.  Of course, I had some writer's block and decided to roam the many kpop-related sites that I frequent everyday.  

 

And what do I see?

 

TAEYANG AND ACTRESS MIN HYO RIN ARE DATING, BOTH AGENCIES CONFIRM

 

I'm spazzing so freaking much right now, both good and bad haha.  I'm soooo freaking happy that Taeyang is freaking dating.  Especially with Min Hyorin.

 

But.

But this is also the guy that I write stories about.  Not just a guy, but my ultimate bias and the guy I've looked up to for a long time.  Writing stories with him and some of my female kpop biases were easily possible due to the idea that Taeyang HASN'T dated.

 

FYI, not saying that this is the end of my writing, but just a warning to say that from now on, writing stories is going to be harder for me because I want to make my stories well enough for you, the reader, to picture these vast array of Taeyang ships, as if they were real.

 

So this news isn't a downer for me, just merely an obstacle for me to conquer.  Thanks for supporting me, and updates shall be made as soon as possible.

- Justin (Daemon6)