Faraway

Faraway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: AnnoNiji

Title: Faraway

Couples (?): broken!KiSeob, DongSeob(?)

Length: 1495 words

A/N: YoSeob point of view ^^

 

 

I used to be a cheerful man. Always laughing, craking jokes with my friends, smiling at everyone in the street. I was making friends easily and all the persons I knew liked my smile, my cute pouts, my blond hair – it was a hair dye though.

KiKwang was one of my closest friend, even if I had not known him for that long compared to my other best friends. It was like love at first sight. We shared all of our life, I knew his secrets and he knew mine, I knew which horror film he liked the most, what he prefered to do during full moon nights, the reason for his fear of spiders, the story behind all his scars. He could find me at my house at 3 in the morning and I would just open my arms for him because I knew it was for a good reason that he came to me at an impossible hour. I could do the same too.

But one day, he did something unbearable to me. I don't even want to remember it. I never wanted to see him again. Why did he do that to me? I loved him more than a simple friend, even more than a brother. And yet...

I wasn't me anymore. No more laugh, nor more cute pout, no more smile.

I decided to escape from my life and just stay alone for some times. I wanted new landscapes, new faces, to try to forget him. I knew that I was flying away but I couldn't face nor deal with any problems about KiKwang and I. So I left, with a backpack and all my money in my pocket. I even decided to change my hair color. The shining and bright blond wasn't me anymore. I chose to have my dark natural hair back. It was the real me. I wanted a new start. Just go away for my sanity.

I took buses, subways, trains, to finally end up faraway from my town. There weren't any building, just some little villages, the forest almost everywhere, and that was pretty all. The fresh air was like healing to my poor mind. A little smile came back on my face. The first since so long...

But the breeze became more violent and frightening as I walked through the forest. It was the afternoon but there were already black clouds in the sky. In just few minutes, all became dark around me, and unluckily, the rain started pouring. The drops were like little knifes against my arm skin, the cold air was attacking me as if I was an ennemy. The place wasn't welcoming anymore, as if I was rejected, and it was so scaring for me that I started to have difficulties to breath. I looked everywhere to see an escape from the huge trees. It was almost impossible to know where I was.

And then, suddenly, after painfully walking through the bushes and shrubs, I saw a light. A gentle, kind, smooth light. I couldn't resist to it so I started to run, as if it was for my life. I was so scared alone in the darkness, I wanted someone with me, to calm me down. I was going crazy.

Completly wet, shivering with cold and shaking with fear, I arrived in front of the light. It was a house. I couldn't see it very well but it seemed cosy, like an invitation to stay. That was the moment I noticed someone at the door. It was a man around my age, taller than me though. He was quietly smiling at me, and waved at me.

“Welcome home,” he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter