Little Jung's Conditions

YunJae's Beautiful Life

Yunho:*arms around jaejoong smiles*I was thinking we really need time to ourselves

Jaejoong:What are you talking about we have time now babe *smiles snuggled into him*

Yunho:Yea then after today its back to the being busy helping super junior prepare for their come back and all their things we won't have that much time with each other again *pouts*

Jaejoong:Ahhhhhh so you just dont wanna share me *smirks*

Yunho:Exactly wait no i mean *blushes covers his face*

Jaejoong:Awwww i have such a sweetie bear hubby *kisses yunhos lips*

Yunho:So thats a yes *smiles big*

Jaejoong:But min min chunnie and suie are you sure they'll be alright with staying over at eunhyuk and leeteuk's for the whole week *worried*

Eunhyuk:It would be no problem with us

Leeteuk:Yea we love having the mini jungs with us especially the other members we can bring them over at the dorms as well *smiles big*

Jaejoong:I really appriecate it guys *smiles*

Eunhyuk:Anything for our besties *smiles*

Yunho:We should tell the minis  then *smiles*

Later That Day 

Jaejoong:Min min chunnie suie come into the living room daddy and appa need to tell you something *smiles sits next to yunho*

ChangMin;*takes a bite from his cookie*Mwo daddy

Junsu:Is something wrong umma *holding his ariel doll*

Yoochun:Did we do something wrong *worried*

Jaejoong:Absolutely not dont ever think that *smiles pinches yoochuns cheek*

ChangMin:Then what is it *looks at them munching on his cookies*

Yunho:Well daddy and appa are going to take a break and go on vacation *looks at him*

Junsu:Really a family vacation *looks at them smiles*

Jaejoong:Well not really sweetie *holds his hand*

ChangMin:Wait so it vacation but no minnie or suie hyung or chunnie hyung...but just appa and daddy MWO *scratches his head confused*

Yoochun:What appa means is that they wanna spend some time together just them *smiles*

Yunho:Exactly thanks chun....daddy and appa want some alone together its been a while *half smiles*

ChangMin:But what about minnie weave minnie all alwone *lips pout tears start forming in his eyes*

Junsu:YAH what about your hyungs *pouts*

Yoochun:Oh goodness the here come the water works *hand on his forehead shakes his head*

Jaejoong:Sweetie it will only be for a week daddy and appa wanna be with each other only

ChangMin:Umma and appa tired of minnie and hyungs *tears start rolling down his cheeks*

Junsu:If we do something wrong we no no mean just please no no leave chunnie me and minnie alone we need daddy and appa *crying*

Yoochun:*sighs*All the time...they do this all the time

Yunho:No no thats not true daddy and appa just wanna be together for a while *holding him tightly wiping his tears*a date for only adults 

ChangMin:What bout minnie and hyungs*whines rubbing his eyes*

Jaejoong:Your gonna stay with your favorite ajushis teukie and hyukkie *smiles*

ChangMin:Weally and with other weird ajhusshis 

Yunho:*laughing hard*

Jaejoong:Sweetie for the last time its your super junior ajusshis arent weird their just different*smiles*

ChangMin:Which means weird daddy*smiles claps his hands*

Yunho:Just let it be boo *laughs*

Jaejoong:Is that ok with you to stay with them while daddy and appa are gone my little babies *smiles*

Yoochun:Of course appa daddy you need time to yourselves *hugs them*

Changmin:Yay ok have fun appa daddy *hugs them*

Junsu:Have fun ok come home safely *smiles hugs them*

Yunho:There's our sweetie teddy bears*smiles kisses their cheek*

Jaejoong:Thats my mini super personal super heros *smiles hugs them tightly*

ChangMin:But but minnie and hyungs hab one condition while daddy and appa away *smiles*

Jaejoong:Oh no i dont like the sound of that *giggles*

Yunho:And what is that little food monster *kneels down to his sons*

ChangMin:*whispers in junsus ear*

Junsu:Ahhhh thats a good condition min min *smiles whispers in yoochuns ear*

Yoochun:Uuu i like it too *smiles big*

Jaejoong:So big brother what is your dongsaengs and your conditions

Yoochun:We want daddy and umma to bring a baby sister home *smiles big*

Jaejoong:Wh...what *shocked eyes widen*

Eunhyuk:Ohh my *hand on his chest shocked*

Leeteuk:*chuckles*Smart little jungs smart move

ChangMin:So is it a deal we have *smiles big*

Jusnu:BIG HUG AND KISS *giggles opens arms*

Yunho:Dont worry son daddy will work on that *winks hugs them and kisses their cheeks*

Jaejoong:BABE *slaps his chest*

Yunho:Owww *chuckles*

Jaejoong:Oh dear *shakes his head*

Yunho:This is going to be a fun vacation after all *smirks*

Junsu:*going around in circles*Were gonna get a little sissy were gonna get a little sissy

ChangMin:Minnie not baby no more *giggling*

Yoochun:*laughing just following after his little brothers*