Chapter 3: Oppa

Be My Angel

Focusing on working out made me feel that time passed really quickly. When we got out of the shopping mall where the gym room was located, the sky had already started becoming dark and was soon at dusk.

 

"So how do you feel, Chorong? With your whole body covered by sweat after working out?" Minhyuk looked quite nervous when he asked, as if he was worried that I did not enjoy what he suggested me to do.

 

"It's tiring, quite interesting though." I replied honestly. Since that was my first time being at gym room and concentrated on exercising, I felt really tired. However, although I was so tired and my whole body was covered by sweat, which made me a bit uncomfortable, I still felt good.

 

"That's right! I'm so happy that you find exercising to be interesting!" Minhyuk seemed to feel relieved. "Then you should keep on working hard to achieve your goal!"

 

"Sure!"

 

"One more thing to remind you. PLEASE don't eat only a little food everyday afterwards! Health is the most important thing after all!" Minhyuk said with a serious face, like an oppa criticising his dongsaeng about her mistakes.

 

Although I was being judged, I didn't feel embarrased. Instead, I felt quite warm.

 

"I promise I won't do that again, Dr. Lee." I smiled.

 

"Yah! It's so strange hearing you call me like that! Call me oppa is ok."

 

Did I hear correctly? Did he said it was strange to hear "me" call him like that, but not all other people?

 

Maybe, just maybe, I was actually a little bit more special that other people in his heart?

 

I didn't understand why I was thinking about such silly things actually, but I felt quite happy about those thoughts, even they might not be true.

 

Was I too good at imagination?

 

"Chorong ah, I have to walk in this way. How about you?"

 

I was too concentrated on thinking and I didn't realise that we had reached a road fork. I looked at Minhyuk's hand and saw him pointing to the left hand side. Unfortunately, I had to take the right hand side.

 

"I have to walk in this way." I said and pointed to the right, feeling a little pitying.

 

"Ok! See you later then! Bye, Chorong!" he smiled and waved to me, then he took the left folk and walked away.

 

"Bye!"I waved to him as well.

 

But, can we really meet later?

 

Minhyuk oppa.

 

********************************************************************************************************************

In fact I planned not to update today beacuse I am quite busy these days, but since today is Chorong's birthday, I would like to write a little haha:) Happy birthday pretty Chorong!!

 

Last but not least, feel free to comment no matter you like or don't like this story because I can help me make improvement, and also motivate me to write more stories!!:)