Chapter 1: At Hospital

Be My Angel

I slowly opened my eyes. I had not got used to the sudden entry of light into my eyes, so I can just saw blurred image. I found that I was in a place that had white background, and there was a person wearing white clothes looking at me with a nice smile. As my sight became a bit clearer, I noticed that the person was actually a good-looking person. 

 

 

"Such a handsome guy... Are you the angel to take me away? Am I in the Heaven now?" I tried my best to speak as loud as possible, but I knew that my voice is still soft.  

 

 

The person in white was a little bit confused at first, but soon he seemed understanding something and then let out a grin. 

 

 

"Thanks for your appreciation, but I am not angel and here is not the Heaven. Park Chorong-ssi, you're now inside a hospital and I am Lee Minhyuk, the doctor in charge of your case." 

 

 

Now I could see everything clearly. I was inside a place which consisted of white walls. There were quite a number of beds around and there were some medical instruments beside each bed. The person standing beside my bed was actually wearing a white coat and holding a file on his hand. I realised that I was really in the hospital. 

 

 

"Do you know why you are here?" Minhyuk asked with a gentle voice. 

 

 

 

"Well, I just remember that I suddenly felt very dizzy when I was going back home and then I fell down... That's all I can remember." 

 

 

"Actually," Minhyuk turned over the file he was holding and read through the papers inside. "We found that you have very low blood glucose level, but your health record shows that you are a healthy person and do not have any special disease. We had done a rough body check for you but still cannot find anything happened in your body." He closed the file and turned his face towards mine. "And you look quite pale. Did you eat little food these days?" 

 

 

"Well..." I lowered my head a little bit as if I had to say something quite embarrasing. "In fact, I am a part-time model and I have a photoshoot next week so I ate only a big bowl of steamed vegetables every day in the previous week..." 

 

 

"I see." Minhyuk seemed not to despise me about my unhealthy lifestyle. Instead, his voice was full of care. "But do you know that it would do a lot of harm to your body if you keep this kind of eating habit? You look quite thin alredy. This kind of eating habbit can only make you lighter and thinner, but not improving your body shape. If you want to make your body shape better, I suggested you to take balanced diet and do some exercise intead of eating so little food." 

 

 

"Doing exercise? But I'm not good at sport..." 

 

 

"Fine. Since you have woken up and there are no other problems in your body, you can actually leave tomorrow after taking enough rest here. I am free tomorrow and I would go to gym room. You can come with me and I can be your coach, if you don't mind." Minhyuk grinned again. Now that I can saw his grin very clearly, and I had to admit that he was really good-looking, especially when he smiled. 

 

 

"It's my pleasure to have a doctor being my coach." I grinned at him in return.