Chapter one: expecting a baby

Step by Step [HunHan]

With 24 years of age, Luhan imagined being many things but none of them be who take in her womb for nine months a baby when born just cry, eat and like hell without him awake at midnight and ... No, definitely never imagined so, even in their worst nightmares and worst of all was who was pregnant.


Oh Sehun, a kid who just came of age, his personal stalker whose biggest concern was that Justin returned with Selena or copy each selfies of Miranda Kerr. Luhan wanted to get shot for having listened to and accept Xiumin spend a night with the brat. "Have fun with it," said "What could go wrong?" He said. Cursed bun and advice .


Now he had a dozen pregnancy tests: two red stripes, happy faces and * pregnant *, who commanded the "What could go wrong?" From Xiumin, direct them away. I was totally and completely screwed and there was nothing I could do. Luhan was always against abortion so that was not an option. Although this baby were to put your world upside down and take all his plans, he would not get rid of it.


Another big problem would be like telling the guy, Sehun not characterized by being very mature and say good at first Luhan told that became parent would cause a severe shock. And still remained to be seen if the guy would take over, and if the family would accept it. On top was about his work ... ! His work. We had just chosen as the host of a new space for interviews and tomorrow he played record the first pilot, and now she was pregnant did not know they would do with it.


He cursed his luck a few minutes and then decided I should go for something to eat, your stomach it was claiming Or maybe it was the baby? Be that as it may, the fact is that had seemed eat spaghetti and with that of a pregnant person will not be denied a craving, for there was another to satisfy his need ipso facto. He left his apartment thanking the gods live alone if he would not give a thousand and one explanations to his brother about tests in the bathroom trash. Luhan did not want to even think about how to react Kris.


Luhan jacket was placed over the shirt he wore in case, it was already 6:30 pm and the weather was so disgusting it was better to be safe than sorry, could well take off anytime to rain and cold was what less needed at this point. He climbed to his beautiful car, which managed to buy a lot of effort, and went to the nearest restaurant. He came to a very nice restaurant and once he was inside a waitress approached him to ask for his order, he hesitated in what should ask but ultimately chose spaghetti in white sauce with chicken and mushrooms. Anxiously awaiting your meal when a brown hair approached him.


"Hey, Lulu! Hi, What are you doing here? "He asked his friend chubby cheeks with a grimace of confusion on his face, which came with her immortal boyfriend troll cheshire cat smile.

"Hello Xiumin. Do not call me, it's embarrassing, "he said pouting, never liked being told Lulu that sounded gay. "And came to eat is not it obvious?" Puff ... it looked obvious, what else would be there if not to eat

"But if you hate Western food, manly deer" returned Chen, watching him with grace. "That's true," completed the bun.

"Hello to you too, orange immortal" Luhan rolled his eyes, "Well, it was a little whim, you know," he said simply.

"You talk as pregnant" Chen said making fun Luhan blush and nervous instantly "Ya Chen, do not talk nonsense" rebuked her boyfriend. Luhan just sighed, not sure if it was time for his friends knew.


Xiumin and Chen accompanied Luhan in his dinner, laughed, joked and Luhan passed it very well. He enjoyed like never saucer, leaving open-mouthed his companions by his strange behavior, but Luhan not noticed for being too intent on devouring the food. That is until it was time for dessert and Luhan had to disguise the arcades that produced the smell of strawberry pie Xiumin requested; when he could not control it anymore he excused himself with friends and practically flew to the bathroom.


After nearly emptied his stomach, down the lever of the toilet and rinsed his mouth. Really, being pregnant was a mess; as I had heard it was vomiting, dizziness, but he knew that all this would be rewarded when she had her son in her arms. Luhan was very afraid of having a child, a baby is not like a pet; it's a part of you that has life, feelings, tiny and fragile as to be entirely dependent on you. That was scary, really Luhan expected to do well.


He left the bathroom and to his surprise there were Chen and Xiumin, the first maliciously while watching bun looked at him with narrowed eyes almost as if analyzed. Luhan could tell by the look of Xiumin who had heard vomiting and now should be asking why.


"Are you okay?" He asked with concern Xiumin.

"If only my stomach has been somewhat strange lately" invented, something that apparently did not convince one of the guys in front of him.

"So is your stomach," Chen said softly. "You sure?" He asked with a look of 'do not believe you' painted on his face.

"C-clear" Luhan cursed himself for getting stoned "is just that, I know you love me and care about me but not necessary, honey," Chen annoyed hoping to deflect the issue.

"Yah! I just love my beautiful baozi. You are very ugly. "Muttered the immortal hugging her boyfriend.

"Hey, I'm beautiful!" Complained pouting. Blessed gods that his tactics work because Chen was too intuitive and kept up to get you the truth when I did not believe what you said.

"Ya, ya guys. Not starting with their lawsuits "spoke the greatest of all" it should go back home and rest if you do not feel well "Luhan addressed as a concerned mother.

"Yes, I think that would be best. Tomorrow I have much work to do. "

"Come on, we are there at your apartment 'offered Xiumin" By the way, I see the DVD I forgot last week. "

"I came in my car do you?" He asked as they left the room, Chen and Xiumin had already canceled the account before you go looking for Luhan.

"We were passing through here so I guess we'll have to take." Chen said cheerfully.

"Ok, but you're behind. The last time you spent playing with the panel buttons and estresaste me. "

"Buuuu, boring! Get it, just did not want to sit there. "Luhan and Xiumin Chen laughed and snorted only.


They got into the car and once put seatbelts, Luhan tore into his apartment. They arrived quickly and politely greeted the doorman, took the elevator as the apartment from Luhan was on the third floor and gave laziness use the stairs.


Xiumin went to get his DVD while Chen was thrown on the couch occupying everything. They walked like a dog at home. Luhan just laughed, his friends were unique and he wanted such. Suddenly the whole room began to spin and vision became blurred Luhan. Chen saw running toward him and then everything went dark.


He opened his eyes feeling an irritating odor of alcohol about him. He focused and saw that he was holding a cotton Xiumin near your nose, Chen was also worried looking like Xiumin. He joined realizing he was lying on the couch on which was previously Chen. He sighed audibly, apparently pregnancy had chosen this day to strike hard. Even if well analyzed previous weeks had had similar episodes just had not taken enough attention thinking it was only work stress.


Luhan looked Xiumin and Chen debating on whether to tell them about your pregnancy or wait a little longer. Xiumin turned and took something that was behind him. Luhan froze for a moment when her friend had a pregnancy test in her hand but Xiumin smiled and hugged him very strong. He replied hugging his friend and looked at Chen watching him in with tenderness? ¡Chen watching someone other than Xiumin tenderly !? This should be the end of the world. Or perhaps what they say about that all pregnant people love was true.


It seems that Luhan had forgotten one test throw it away and when they went looking Xiumin cotton and alcohol Kit was in his bath he saw there. When separated from the stranglehold of Xiumin, Luhan watched his friends and told them that he had just learned today that I was pregnant, I had a terrible fear of being and gave some good shots to advise Xiumin for being with Sehun. If I had not gone to that party none of this would have happened, or maybe you.


"Wait ... so in the end yes you went with the boy?" Interrupted Chen. Luhan nodded iffy "I told you, incredulous bun! Now you have to pay the bet. You owe me a "he mocked a mocking gesture.

"Aish! Shut up! "Cried the blushing bun feigning anger. Luhan only looked incredulous. ¿his friends they bet if he had with Sehun? Obviously if. Go friends I had.

"Pigs can not believe to bet on that." Luhan grimaced in disgust. Chen just laughed and Xiumin was somewhat embarrassed.

"Anyway, back to your baby. If you say you just found out today what I guess you have not been to a doctor truth. "Questioned Chen and Luhan gave a nod" You have to go and check how's your baby, remember that pregnancy is very delicate and must beware a lot of. And do not worry you have us for anything you need. "

"T-thank you, that's very nice of you." Luhan felt a lump in the throat "It's good to have friends like you because I'm terrified to tell the truth" never believed that Chen could become so tender. "I love orange" came and wrapped him in a hug that Chen did not hesitate to reciprocate.

"And you too, deer" replied fondly "But if you tell anyone deny it. I have a reputation to cuidar.¿sabes? "Said causing a small laugh Luhan.

Xiumin sweetly watched the scene, Chen was a troll 99% of the day and more with Luhan but Xiumin knew that basically these two loved each other more than they could admit. "And is supposed best friends are Luhan and me." Said, but the guys pretended not to hear and kept hugging "I feel ignored." Greatest crossed his arms with a pout. The duo broke while laughing child Xiumin attitude.

"Luhan When did say to Sehun?"

"Even I have not thought, I have to find the right time." Honestly replied "Well, first I have to fix some issues with him after what happened between us as I was ignoring him." Neck scratched nervously .

"Ahhh Luhan. When not you, ignoring the poor boy. "Lamented Xiumin. "Typical Luhan" added Chen shook his head.

Luhan was used to finish the sentence one another. That does not mean they do less rare.

"Yah! Do not be like that. "He complained," It's just did not know how to deal with it ... after that, "replied blushing.

"With" it "you mean you ?" Maliciously released only to annoy the deer.

"CHEN!" Scolded the two largest ashamed and Chen was writhing in laughter.

"I think we should get going, it's late and you must rest." Chen spoke addressing Luhan, when he had controlled his laughter.


Luhan saw the time on the clock and were surprised that almost ten, how fast time passed, Chen was right should rest. Xiumin took his DVD and next to Chen headed for the exit. He said goodbye to his friends but not before receiving a reminder that I should go to the doctor and talk to Sehun as soon as posibble by Chen, to which he nodded.


It being in her room watching pijamas placed his body in the mirror from all angles. Even you are not pregnant but soon felt he would, would it look ugly? Fat? Do you fired from his job for that ?. On the first two questions was not sure what would be the answer but the third was convinced that even if the wish to do so would not leave because laws protecting him. Although knowing what the they were in the SM Entertainment likely that nor do they care.


She placed her hands on her not by much flatter stomach and begged her baby was born healthy and strong. Imagine a little boy saying "omma" made him feel strange. It is still made to the idea that it would mother. Everything I had heard about pregnancies was that they were the heaviest to bear, that after the first month old babies crying just waking up at midnight. He had already decided that even with everything heavy that might become pregnant, he would do their best to be the best mother in the world and was sure his friends and his brother would not leave. Kris is going to surprise even scream maybe, but Luhan had not the slightest doubt that his brother would be there for him and her baby.


Luhan noticed that in all his thoughts on the future of your pregnancy did not tell Sehun, a small uncertainty was installed in it! Sehun be prepared for something like this ?. Sehun always told him that he loved him and that someday they marry and have many children but Luhan never took it seriously because Sehun is very young and knows nothing of life besides that one thing is to tell Sehun and another who really wanted to. To think that a few months ago hated the brat bully and now expecting his son, he could only happen something other.


Think of all the times Sehun had harassed and begged to give him an opportunity made her smile unconsciously, that brat had been very persistent. Even when he shouted to disappear or be lost and never returned, he had continued to insist. Always under the status of 'he who perseveres, achieves' and take a look then at the end he got more than he intended. Whenever he was declared Sehun wondered what was following someone like him can have any.


Sehun Luhan was very handsome and I could not deny then what was wasting time with someone like Luhan? Luhan never knew how, when asked to Sehun he answered him not waste time, which Luhan was the ideal person and his heart he knew, something very corny coming from someone with a poker face as Sehun. However, the child had a beautiful smile, the way his eyes were becoming crescent laughing was very cute, but Luhan never admit it out loud.


Luhan got under the covers arropándose up half his face, it was bedtime. The day had been very tired and tomorrow had much to do with his new team. Without it should also go to the doctor.


Since then it would check for yourself if all you said was true Oh Sehun or had only been empty words.


 


Sorry if my English is not so good, I'm still studying. I'm peruvian and i speak spanish, i'm not speak english :'(

Anything you do not understand, you can ask me in the comments. 

I hope your comments. Don´t forget: ¡HunHan is real! HunHan forever and ever. Do not let anyone tell you that the HunHan is not real.

I love you HunHan shippers ♥ ♥ ♥