First Kiss

I believe in destiny,I may be an ordinary guy,With heart and soul But if you're the one for me,I'll be your hero❤️❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YongHwaShi do you really want to know why i didn't gave you my number?She asked as she turned to him and looked at him straigth in those dark chocolate eyes of his.Looking at those eyes made her heart fluter,it felt like if she is looking at a star,a brigth special star.Her eyes were locked with his like if their eyes talked by themselfs.

He tooked a deep breath and replied while smiling"Because you don't know me well"He responded but actually while looking at her eyes told him that she will say the truth.He felt like His eyes and her eyes had contact without talking.

"YongHwaShi i lied,I didn't gave you my number because i like you,i like you alot,eversence the first time we meet remember?on the street.I falled for you,i know i must sound stupid rigth now but i cant hold it anymore.At first i thougth many things but the first thougth that came to my mind was that i wont see you no more,i was scared that if i see you again i would fall more in love with you.And Seeing you here makes me feel secure makes me feel that i found my soulmate.

He is just starring at her hearing every word she is saying.Hearing her talk its like music to his ears mostly because she in confessing how she feels.Its the first time a girl actually confesses like this,while looking at his eyes.She is not getting all over him and kissing him like other girls do she is calm looking at his eyes expressing everything.

Na saranghe"He confessed as he felt his cheeks hot.He blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter