Oppa!

I believe in destiny,I may be an ordinary guy,With heart and soul But if you're the one for me,I'll be your hero❤️❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shinhye are you ready for today's day?Jongsuk shinhye bestfriend asked her while smiling at her with a big smile on his face.It looked like his mouth was about to be torned if he kept smiling.

 kyaa stop smiling so much,your mouth will be torned and then you won't even talk.Shinhye said with her lovely pout.Jongsuk just stop smiling and got serious.

Kunde is everything ready for today's big day?He asked feeling a little bit unsure of confessing his love to juniel shinhye friend.Ever sence he meet juniel he falled in love with her hard,he follows her and you can say he does everything for her.He is like a puppy wanting to be next to her day and nigth.

Kyaa trust me,everything will be fine just confess to her after the game  but you better win if not she wont accept you arachi?

Shinhye sence when our team had lost just once?never rigth so you better have everything completley perfect,i want her to be mesmerized with the surprise.

Trust me everything will be perfect.Kunde you better not back up if not you are death meat lee jong suk.She thread him while closing her fist and showed it to him straigth in the face making jongsuk gulp hard.

Deh shinhye noona"He managed to say while looking at her fist.He knew that shinhye hits hard,but i mean hard,hard,hard.And he deffinitley dosen't want her to be angry,like last time where she hit him straigth in the stomach for refusing on talking to her friend aille.Alrigth then you can go now"he heard her say.

Hyung we are ready to win this time!"Jungshin said exited while holding the basquetball on his hand.

We are ready we will surely win.We have practised this days just too win this game,and here we go,we are going to play with the best school all over korea.

Kunde they are rich kids rigth?dont you think they could play unffairly amd win us?Minhyuk asked a little bit conserned about playing with those rich kids.

wae whats's the school name?jonghyun asked 

It's the prestigious school jonghyun the only one that rich kids study at"Minhyuk said while looking through his phone.

Jonghyun gulped hard the only prestigeous school he knows is the school where his sister shinhye study's at.

Jonghyun what happen?Yonghwa asked 

Ani is just that i also think like minhyuk,what if they cheat?Jonghyun asked while still thinking about the school.He knows that shinhye does not know about him being part of the basquetball team and even that he is the school that they will compete with.

Dueta gaja"Yonghwa said as he opened the door to go out

Eonnie we have the surprise ready for tonigth but tell me for who is it?

Aillee you dont have to know just be sure everything is perfect.Shinhye said to her while putting the red ribbon on her head.

READY GIRL?Shinhye shouted while clapping her hands.
READY!"The girls shouted at the same time while clapping their hands too.

Every single one of the girls had their cheerleader outfits.The outfits where red and white.With their red poom poms or white poom pons.Some of them where with white or red ribbons and some where just with nothing just their hair down.But they obsolutley had mini skirts with matching white shoes.

They went out to go to the gym where everyone is waiting for them,well for the players of course.

Guys whe are here,please dont get in trouble while being here!The coach said to them while they we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter