Meet The Characters!

Kiss And Don't Tell

Main-

 

Myungsoo:

Myungsoo is known for two things. Leather and . He has the ultimate appeal, making any girl get her wet from just one look from him. But there's only one problem. After thorough investigation Myungsoo finds out that he is gay. He doesn't even tell his friends about it, scared that they'll kick him out of the gang for being homoual. So when he meets dorky and stuttering Hongbin for the first time it's like love at first sight, but the thing that seals the deal? The fact that they both have dimples. And maybe also the fact that he can be just Myungsoo around him and not have to worry about putting on his cool kid act.

 

Hongbin:

Hongbin is known as the Lolita boy of the Vixx gang. He's the one with all the looks, the bright smile, and the giggly attitude. He loves photography. He's also known as one of the only outed homouals in their school. His parents and friends accept him for who he is and see no problem with it, and all their fangirls seem to be fine with it to and just hope that he finds a nice boyfriend. There's even a few rumors that he's dating his fellow gang member Ravi. But when Hongbin meets Myungsoo he doesn't know what to say, half scared that he'll get beaten up and half attracted to him. When he and Myungsoo start getting closer he sees that he's actually not a bad guy, and even starts to like him a little. 

 

Sunggyu:

He's the hardheaded leader of Infinite, always causing trouble when he feels the need. He simply hates the goody two shoe group Vixx, and doesn't even refer to them as a gang. He wishes he could just fight them, but he knows that would bring more problems then it's worth. Also Sunggyu has a big secret. He has known that he was gay since kindergarten. And the reason why he hates Vixx so much? Because their flower boy denied him when they were young. He tried to give him a simple kiss on the cheek and ended up crying because Hongbin pushed him away. He still likes him and is determined to make him his, and he hopes that Hongbin doesn't remember that.

 

Hakyeon:

Hakyeon is the cute and clingy leader of Vixx. But beware, behind this cute face and fashionable clothes is a beast! If you hurt any of his friends he'll go cute to violent in seconds. He doesn't despise the other gang, but he does wish that they wouldn't cause so much trouble all the time. All Hakyeon wants to do is curl up with a book and hang out with his best friends. He will also fiercely defend Hongbin if he thinks that anyone is just trying to toy with his feelings to get him to sleep with him. Hakyeon is also an outed Homoual.

 

Sungjong:

Sungjong is the childish and cute maknae of Infinite. Behind this cuteness holds a temper and a strong man, however. He hates Vixx with a passion, thinking that they're all stuck up and deserve a good beating. He especially hates them because of Hongbin, since he has all the girls fawning over him yet isn't even attracted to them. Sungjong is also very y when he wants to be, using his slender figure and bright smile to even lure their male classmates into his trap. Sungjong is biual, and a self proclaimed . He also has a secret crush on Taekwoon. Myungsoo and Sungjong are also childhood friends.

 

Taekwoon:

Taekwoon is the second oldest of the group. He's tall, muscular, and chic. Even cute at times. Seems like the total package right? That's what everyone thinks, and refers back to when they find out he hasn't even had his first kiss yet. He stays to himself, only talking with his friends and saying a few choice words. Romance is the last thing on his mind when he has schoolwork and his part time job at a cafe to worry about. He's also one of the only, if not the only, aual people in his school.