Chapter 1

Honor

Seulgi

 

I wake up to the ringing of my alarm. I reached and stop it from ringing. I get up and stretches a bit. I went to the window and open it. The sun shines like it's so happy. The chirping of birds is very soothing. What a beautiful morning to start the whole day.

 

I just smiled bitterly. The nature doesn't agree with my mood today. because of the fact that today is the day. Today is the first day of my senior year. Some students like me must be happy right now since it will be their last year in high school. Last year of fun, excitement, and experiences. 

 

For me, it's not. I'm not happy but trying to. I hate all of the things that will happen this year. This year would be a torture for me AGAIN.

 

 Let me tell you about last school year. 

 

I was inside a cubicle. It's during lunch break. I'm in there that time eating my packed lunch because of the students outside. 

They kept on bullying me, stealing my food and money. 

 

In the end I don't ate anything and starve. So, I got this idea to prevent myself from starving. I'll just lock myself here in the cubicle and eat my packed lunch, so no one will see me, steal my food and such. 

 

After a month or so the students find out of my hiding place.

 

 Irene, one of my bully, also the president of my class. She's a president and she would be the role model for the others to do good but what? She's letting them bullies and she bullies too. 

 

One day, during lunch break. I'm in the cubicle eating, my packed lunch. Then suddenly someone just pour some liquid that i dont know to me. I know it's my class' PRESIDENT a.k.a Irene. 

She's the mastermind of all bad things that happened to me. I know I must fight back, but I just can't. I have a reputation to maintain. I'm an honor student so I must do good and just do best in academics. 

 

I stared outside and look at the sky. Praying that this year won't be that torture again. Hoping that this year will be good to me. 

 

"Seulgi!! Get ready and come down, you will be late on your first day." the shouting of my mom from downstairs stopped me from staring up in the sky and from all the thoughts lingering in my mind. 

 

"I will mom!" I said and began to start my morning routine. 

 

I'm now ready, wearing my uniform that is white long sleeves with a coat that is brown, blue necktie and a blue checkered mini skirt. 

 

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, smiling at myself. 

 

"Woah. You look good, Seulgi. Hope this school year will be great for you." I said loudly at myself before turning around, admiring my body. 

 

I hurriedly get my backpack and went downstairs, while smelling the amazing pancakes that my mom made.

 

 "Good morning mom!" I said and back hugged her. She is busy preparing for our breakfast. 

 

"Oh, dear. You will be late. You should just eat this when you are in the car. I don't want you to be late you know? First honor is not late. You should be a role model for others." My mom said while smoothing my hair down, smiling to me. 

 

I smiled a bit. This really happens during morning of school. I don't ate breakfast with my family like the normal family. 

 

She always wanted me to just ate my breakfast in the car, to save time. She wants me to be early all the time. Like what she said I should be a rolemodel for the other students because I'm the first honor. 

 

"Okay mom. Got it. Thanks for ths breakfast and packed lunch." I said and get the packed lunch and packed breakfast she made for me. 

 

I bid my goodbye to her and kissed her cheeks, before going out. 

 

Outside is my dad waiting for me inside his car. He always send me and picks me up at school. 

 

"Hey dad. Morning." I said when I went inside the car, seating on the front seat beside him. 

 

"Morning, princess." He said and kissed my forehead. He started the engine and start to drive. While me I start to open my packed breakfast and start to eat it. 

 

It takes half an hour to go to my school. 

 

"So.. it's your senior year. What's your plan after you graduated? What will you take? Med? Law? Like us, your parents." My dad said while driving, looking at me once in a while but not too long because he's driving. 

 

"Maybe, maybe not." I said, shrugging.

 

 "Well.. you must take one of it. It's a best course you know.." he said.

 

 I just nodded and continue to eat my breakfast. I hate all of this. Such a torture for me. I know my parents are the most loving and caring parents i know but, i hate that they always chooses what they like me to do. 

 

They order me things to do. It's like i'm their robot-daughther. They control whatever i does. 

 

"Bye dad, see you later." I said and waves at him while he drove off my school.

 

 I take a deep breath before entering my school. 

 

"Okay.. Seulgi you can do it. You can face your schoolmates and their bad attitude towards you." I said to myself before entering the big gate of my school. 

 

*hello, first update. I got 5 subies yehet! XD please so support this story of mine juseyo~ subscribe, comment and upvote please~ ^_^*