Check

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“eonni, where are we going now?” she asked to me. i was thinking while driving along the road. We didn’t have any destination.

Naeun just wanted to visit me and she heard those awfull things, so she decided to just came with me.

“i know where we can live” i told her and she nooded at me.

“eonni, about those things-“

“let it go, naeun, I’m trying to not crying over it again. i still have a lot od things to do in front of me that i can do without chanyeol. I will find someone new that is  not going to break my heart like him”

“i agree, let’s just go and never meet him again”

“i hope so”

Me and naeun went to changmin’s house in seoul. Apparently, he had a lot of houses in every place. Changmin welcomed me by himself and naeun helped me with my things.

She’d stay with me for a few days since she intended to visit me.

“is there another things happened?” changmin asked as he helped me with my bags. He already prepared a room for me to stay for a few days or maybe weeks.

After all, he said that he didn’t mind.

“i think she shouldn’t talk about this, i can tell you” said naeun. Naeun and changmin got out from the house to had a talk while i was tyding all my stuff.

I checked on my phone and found a lot of messages and calls from changmin and my dad, even the other friends.

After a few minutes, changmin came to my room and sat right next to me on the bed. “you look weak, you should take a day off. I’m sure you don’t want to hear everyone ask you about your condition” he told me and i nooded, i agreed.

My friends will be so noisy about my condition and chanyeol, i didn’t want to meet him anymore.

“i’ll go now”

“changmin”

“ne?”

“can you do me a favor?”

“of course, what is it?”

“can you not telling anyone about my existence?”

“i can do that” he smiled at me before he closed the door. I laid my body on my bed and imagined things that could happend if i didn’t met chanyeol and chanyeol decided to just walked away from my life.

it might be perfect, it will be perfect. It has to be perfect.

“eonni, do you want a breakfast?” naeun woke me up from my sleep. I blinked a few times and hid myself under the pillow.

I had no appetite for breakfast or even any food.

“we’ll wait, eonni” she tapped my shoulder as she leaved me behind. I rolled my body over and found myself inside a room that i’ve never seen before today.

How is his condition?

Is he happy?

Is he sad?

Is she really pregnant?

why me?

why it had to be me who deserve this pain? I repeated those question in my head and i couldn’t find the answer.

I should’ve just kill myself right now. jumped off the window or drink a bugs repelent if i could. But i remembered that i had some people to give some karma, i had to do something with those people and made them realized how much it hurt about the pain that they’ve made.

“mom.....”

without knowing, i suddenly called her name. I immediatly dialed her number and called her. “[Y/N], dear, what’s wrong? It’s kinda weird that you call me” she chuckled.

I explained everything to her and told her to come to changmin’s address. She promised that she’ll come as fast as she could.

I got up from my bed and then i had a headaches. It seemed like stayed in bed all day wis really bad for your health.

I walked out of the room and found nothing. I was wondering where was changmin and naeun.

I went outside the house and found that they were planting together right behind the house. they seemed happy and it made me painted a smile on my face.

It just made me remembered that chanyeol once showed me the plants that he planted. I looked down to the ground and wondering why the heck i was still thinking of them.

when i saw them, it really made me happy that changmin and naeun could have ended up together.

Changmin was a good person, after all.

“eonni, what are you doing there?”

“n-ne?”

“come here join us!”

“i-i don’t think so, i should-“

“aish palliwa, this might help you to forget him”

“i’ll just go back to my room”

“aish, [Y/N], come here” changmin called me and there was nothing i could do but followed them to planted those plants.

They planted roses, jasmine, and many other plants.

“why did you suddenly wanted to plant this plants?” i asked to changmin. “it’s not me” he giggled.

“it’s naeun that told me to start to plant this, she saw this plants and well she told me that she wanted to help to. She wanted to create a park for you here” he continued.

“why? I’m not going to stay here forever” i replied. “if you ended up with changmin oppa, why not?” asked naeun that suddenly joined our conversation.

She chuckled as she watered the plant. My jaw dropped, itisn’t going to happened. After all, naeun and changmin looked better and i bet naeun is going to like him in no time.

I rolled my eyes and replied, “i don’t like love”

 

“you don’t want to go back to college, eonni?” naeun asked me. i was cleaning myself from the mud on my hand. I even not sure if i had to go back to campus.

Just imagine, i’ll meet my friends, chanyeol and yeeun. Moreover, they’ll ask those annoying things and even worser, that yeeun.

“but i know that heartbreak shouldn’t ruin my future” i sighed. “when will you decided to go back?”

“maybe tomorrow”

“tomorrow? Are you ready for all of it?”

“i don’t know, actually”

“you can, eonni, just wear earphone all the time”

“what kind of advice is that!?” i asked naeun and we both laughed. today passed with dirt, but it made me glad that i was having fun with people that i’ve never thought that will made me this happy.

I used to hate naeun so bad, and now, she became the one who always be there for me.

And changmin, who ever thought that a son from my dad’s boss will be the one who saved me now? isn’t he too nice for being a rich person?

The person that i barely knew helped me a lot and kept me save.

And just looked at chanyeol, i knew him for more than 10 years and now he was the one who hurted me like this.

He made me lose myself and when i finally got myself all of me, he came back and made everything became worser. People are really something.

Annoying.

Me and changmin just arrived at my campus. We both stayed silent as we arrived there. Auntie soohyun once text me and she said that she was sorry because of yeeun, she said that she’ll tried to help me. but nothing could help me now, I’ve lost in my sadness.

“i’ll drop you here”

“alright”

“are you sure you’re going to be alright?”

“no, i’ll never going to be alright anymore”

“should i go inside with you?”

“no, it’s going to be ridiculous” I got out from my car just to found that everyone was looking at me. i thought that maybe i did something wrong, but their stares were different.

Their stare was somehow.....pittying on me.

“i’ll come pick you up” said changmin before he drove away from my campus. This is it, today should be the day that i receive my normal life once more.

I plugged in my headset just so i could ignore all the whispers and stares.

Then i saw jinki walked to me. it’s been awhile since the last time we hang out together. I looked at him that seemed like trying to say something to me but i was using an earphones so i couldn’t hear anything.

“stop wasting your time by talking to me, because i don’t want to listen to anyone anymore” jinki fell silent as i leaved him there and walked into the classroom.

Every students looked at me and they only looked at me, they even stopped themself for doing their activity.

I decided just to sat where the seat was empty and ignored all the whispers and calls. As the lesson started, i looked out of the window and saw chanyeol was there.

He looked at me and he seemed unhealthy. But who am i kidding, even if i care, i wasn’t going to show him.

i looked back to the front and tried the best i could to not looked back at him.

Which suprised me a lot was, he stood there until the lesson was over. Naeun had left and that made me lived in changmin’s house alone.

 i didn’t even contact dad anymore, i didn’t contact anyone.

As i walked down the hallway, i met yeeun. We both looked at each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter