Over?

Somebody To Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...

          “are you sure that you’re going to be alright?” asked minah. She just offered herself to accompany me to go home early, but i refused since i knew that i’m going to be a burdensome.

I decided to just drove home by bus. Didn’t really care about how long it will takes.

            I got into the bus and sat right at the edge of the bus. I kept myself busy by listening to the music without caring about what will happened between me and chanyeol.

From the shadows on my phone, i could see chanyeol who was running right side by side to the bus. He seemed like calling my name.

            I took off one of my earphone and the last thing i heard before i put it on again was, “-i’m sorry!”

...

 

            New year was coming, the staff in my house said that they’ll made a special dumpling for us. It has been while since i enjoy dumpling in new year’s eve.

But then, i had to be ready to handle chanyeol once he got home. I sighed, i didn’t know how should i handle this.

But auntie soohyun said that i should listen to what that pinky girl said.

          No matter how chanyeol is going to hurt me, i shouldn’t let him go. That’s a final.

          Then as i arrived at my room, i know how to get away from chanyeol tonight. I immediatly called kyungsoo, yerin, minah and jongdae.

I even thinking about to invited changmin to come over since in this situation, i think that i could count on changmin.

          After called them to come over, i immediatly changed my clothes and went to the kitchen. As i arrived downstairs, i met chanyeol right in front of the door.

He seemed like he was ready to ran upstairs. He was frozen when he saw me, we just stood there frozen for a few seconds before i started to walk away as if i seen nothing.

          Then i heard a honk from outside the house. i immediatly walked back to the door but chanyeol haven’t walk over from that position.

I remembered exactly what he did to me when he about to rescue yeeun, so i hit his hand away and made it to outside.

It was kyungsoo’s car, and from that car, i could see yerin also. HOLY THEY’RE TOGETHER NOW!?

          “OH MY GOD SO YOU GUYS NOW LOVE EACH OTHER OR WHAT” I screamed out lout while they only laughed. yerin told me that everything was fine, kyungsoo began to accept her in his life.

she said that she’ll learn to love kyungsoo, and kyungsoo will learn to accept her.

“hey, i heard about what happened. Sorry about that” said yerin.

          “it’s nothing, let’s go inside” i smiled slightly but then kyungsoo said, “hey, we’re all friends. If anything hurt you, i’ll crush it immediatly. Even if it’s chanyeol”

 

          Kyungsoo gave me a present for this christmast. When all of them were enjoyed the talk, i went to the closest table and opened the box.

I found a MP3 player, and it has a few songs that he knew that it was my favorite songs. He also put on a note that told me i should be happy no matter what happened.

I smiled before i put the earphone on my ears and played one of the song.

 

...

It’s funny when you found yourself looking from the outside

I’m standing here but all i want

Is to be over there

Why did i let myself believe

Miracles could happend

Cause know i have to pretend

That i don’t really care

 

I thought you were my fairytale

The dream when i’m not sleeping

A wish upon a star

Is coming true

 

But everybody else could tell

That i confused my feelings with the truth

There was me and you

...

 

          This song is made me reminded of chanyeol. I looked at him who was sitting there and seemed not happy.

I wanted to hug him right away, but this feelings didn’t allow me to. I was afraid that this jealousy will be the one who made me and chanyeol get apart, and i guess that all of it will be my fault.

When chanyeol laid his eyes on me, i didn’t even move my sight. I kept looking at him and he didn’t look away either.

 

...

And i know you’re not a fairytale

And dreams were meant for sleeping

And wishes upon a star

It’s don’t come true

...

Cause i like the view

I thought you felt it too

When there was me and you

 

          I immediatly put the MP3 player inside the box as the song ended. I felt weird, after staring at each other with chanyeol like that and didn’t even say a thing.

“guys, let’s go eat dinner now” i told them and they immediatly rushed to the dining room. “wait, you don’t invite yeeun, right?” asked kyungsoo as everyone fell silent, include chanyeol.

          “yeeun, whom? Soohyun’s daughter?” dad suddenly showed up and suprised all of us. We were jumped all over, he suddenly appeared right beside me.

“chanyeol’s girlfriend, dad” i told him before i walked away. everyone immediatly looked at chanyeol that probably already felt embarassed.

          “CHANYEOL’S GIRLFRIEND WHAT THE YOU GUYS BROKE UP!?” jongdae yelled on me that already sat down and waiting for them to do the same thing. I sighed, they shouldn’t made me mad.

“GET THE HERE RIGHT NOW” i told them and within minutes, all of them sat on the dining chair.In the middle of the dinner, one of the staff told us that one of my friend just came.

It must be changmin. Changmin showed up and he greet my friends one by one, he didn’t even feel cocky at all.

“oh, you’re changmin who once came to our school!” said kyungsoo. Oh yeah, i remembered that i told him about changmin once. 

My friends were busy asking changmin about his life and i could see that chanyeol didn’t feel so happy about it.

“why you seems so unhappy?” i asked chanyeol and everybody suddenly became quiet. “you can ask yeeun to come here if you wanted to” i told him.

the atmosphere began to heated up. Chanyeol didn’t answer me, he didn’t even see me. i chuckled since there was no reaction of him.

“i’ll contact her” i took his phone that right beside his plate. Right before i could touch his phone, chanyeol suddenly grabbed my hand and took me to the rooftop balcony.

          “why are you so mad? It should be me who feel mad” i told him with a chuckle, just to made him think that i was okay with it. but i wasn’t, i wasn’t just ‘not okay’ with it. i felt distressed and uneasy.

“when you push my hand away and accusing me as someone who push her, i think that you have decided it” i told him and then he raised his head.

          “you have decided to leave me”

          “then what  do you want? want me to go away from her?” he asked, he made me sound like a . I didn’t know if i were or chanyeol thought that i was.

I scoffed and looked at the ground, i was afraid that i’m going to cry. I looked up and stared into his eyes, “i have no right, park chanyeol. You’re not even mine”

          “[Y/N], just please-“

          “i don’t know who am i in your life now, park chanyeol. Am i your girlfriend? But you’re hanging out with yeeun. I’m your friend? But you accused me to do something that i’m not going to do. I’m your fiance? I even doubt that you still wanting to marry me”

          “can you just please listen to me!?”

          “what for park chanyeol? Give you a time to explain how nice yeeun is? Go on, go tell me now. or you can also tell me about how much you love her and tell me how the you can forget me that easily”

          I crossed my arm and waited for him to talk but he refused to continue. I sighed and turned my back. I pulled my hair up and show him the lock of the necklace, indirectly told him to let it go.

“you can take this if you wanted to” i told him. but he still didn’t talk. Then, my dad suddenly came. “[Y/N], chanyeol, is everything fine?” he asked. I smiled at my dad and came towards him, leaved chanyeol there. “i’m fine”

 

          “are you worried?” asked kyungsoo to me. me, yerin and him was at outside with the other friends. They were playing with the firework while i was just sitting there with my puppy on my lap.

i decided to named him Henry. “not sure” i sighed.

          “so? You wanted to break up with him?” yerin asked. I wasn’t sure about it either. somehow, i didn’t want to see his face again and i hated him to death.

But a part of me didn’t want that. a part of me wanted to just hug him and tell the world that he was mine. “i’m not sure either” i told her.

          Then they said that new year was going to start. So all of us stood up and ready for the firework while the rest of them did the countdown.

I held henry in my arm while watching them laughed and enjoyed this new year’s eve. I hope tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter