Page 5

Alice In Never Land SAMPLE

"OK" I say while walking deep in the woods. "Lets see, straight" I walk straight and keep walking and walking. "Gosh!" This is going to take me for ever!

I groan. Jeez why did I get sent to this world?! I don't get it! It's just- ugh! OK mind set straight. I think while I slap my head. I hurry up and try to find that house naeun was talking about.

After about I don't know 1 mile of walking through the woods scared to death I made it!

jtiFVS-rdQBQSG_qzPkllJ3xrdHQwHZKmYj9RtOM

 

Its cute. I walk up to it looking at it carefully making sure nothing is in it. I open the door and look at the in side of it. It doesn't look abandoned.

Inside of the house is a small kitchen a little room where a couch is and a couple of small tables. I laugh at how cute it is. I go across the hallway and it leads into a 1 person bedroom. "Wow" I say. As I get comfortable I end up falling asleep.

  -------------- THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW--------------

"What a cutie!" A boy says while playing with Alice's hair. "Dude, Share" Another guy says taking Alice's right hand. "Yea I should share, I shouldn't keep a cute girl like her all to myself" The first boy says. Alice flinched at the touch and woke up "Ya! What are you doing?!" She yells slapping each one in the back of the head. "Watch where you put your hands sweetie" A guy with blond hair said.  "Don't touch me you ert!!" Alice yells "Now tell me why are you in here?" She ask in a small voice. The tall one answered this one "Well we where walking in the woods and happen to see you and followed" She nodded slowly. The boys looked at each other and smirked. "What are you two thinking?" She asked in a shaky voice. The blond one smiled and said "Do have a home? Beacuse this house has ben abandoned for 13 years." He said smirking. Alice looked at them and said "Why should I tell you?! I don't even know your names!" They smiled and replied. "We don't know your's either and were answering you" The tall one said. "Well my name is Alice. And yours?" The noded and. "I am Key and this is my friend minho" She sighed and said "Well I don't live here. I just found it and stayed here."  She looked down and the boys laughed. Key grabbed her hand and dragged her outside and minho followed from behind. "What are you doing?" She asked while being dragged deeper into the woods. Key smirked and said "We are taking you to our home where you will be treated like a princess" He said. Alice looked at him and saw his eyes turn red. She jumped and tourned around and saw minho's eyes flashing red. She started getting scared and  tried to get out of Key's grip but he just held on tighter. "Let go of me!" She yelled. Key frowned and turned around "You don't want to be with your oppa?" He asked in a pouty voice. She gave him a 'what are you talking about look' and yelled "Help to ert red eyes are hurting me!!" Minho ran up too her and put his hand over . "Shut up you little brat!" He said. She started crying and did the first thing that came to her mind. She grabed his arm and bit his hand hard. "Ouch!!" He yelled jumping back. "Minho!" Key yelled running to him letting go of Alice. She started running and tears where flowing down her face fast. By the time she thought she ran far enough. They came back. "You little brat! You will pay!" Minho says slamming her against  a tree. They were angry there eyes dark blood red. "Key why don't you help me out here." He said while his lips. Key smiled and said "No problem" When they where about to start punishing her a deep growl was heard. They stopped and looked around "What was that?" Key asked while looking at minho. He shrugged and said what ever it is it sounds hungry." He replied. Key shook it off and thought to himself that he was stonger sense he was a demon. They went back to what they where doing and Alice kept screaming for help. The growl got louder by the second and attacked. Alice, Key, and minho yelled. Alice fell to the floor and cryed wishing to go back to her house where her grandparents are. The growl came from a big wolf. Bigger than a regular sized wolf. " What do you want?!" Cried Minho. The wolf barked and started to rip the demons but the demons disappered. The wolf turned around and saw Alice crying with blood stains on her.

-----------------------------------WOLFS POINT OF VIEW-------------------------------------------------

I was looking for something to eat. My pack members where hunting there own food So I went to find some food for me. I started sniffing some scent that smelled really good. I followed it and started hearing some screams. I ran toward it and saw those stupid demon princes hurting a inncocent girl. I looked at the girl and she looked like she could die from crying. I growled loud and saw them stop they looked around and went back to what they where doing.  I got angry and growled once more and attacked them. I saw the girl fall down against a tree. I felt sorry for her and tried ripping apart Key and minho. Werewolves and demons don't get along to well. I looked at the girl once more and back to those rotten demons they where gone. I growled and lost my hunger. I slowely walked to the girl and sat down. She looked up at me and started to whisper "Don't hurt me" over and over again. I was sad she thought I was going to hurt her. I went up a little closer and rubbed my head against her arm and looked at her with pouty eyes. She looked up at me and hugged me. I felt my fur getting wet but I didn't care. I tried moving but it was hard. I heard her breath slow down and knew she fell asleep. I quickly turned into my human form and picked her up bringing her to my home making sure she was safe.