Page 1

Alice In Never Land SAMPLE

Boxes Boxes, Trophies, Photo Albums, that's all I see in the attic. You may be wondering why I'am in the attic. If you are I am looking through my grandeparent's stuff. Its really dusty in here... They said I can take anything I want in here for when I move out into my own house. I live with my grandparents sense my parents left me on the front door step's of my grandparent's house.  Anyway the attic is a medium sized attic not to big or to small, Yet its nice to be in here with memories. I look around to see if there is anything nice. There is but it all look's like it all was from the 60's. After minutes of searching I decided to take a break . I head to the door when I see a glare from my right eye. I turned to see what it was, I couldn't see much because the object was cludered by a few boxes. I sighed and moved the boxes, and that 'object' was a silver - golden book. I carefully picked it up. The book didn't have a title and I thought that was a little stange. I sat it back down and decided to look at it closer some other time. 

    I run down stairs to see my grandparent's in the kitchen. My grandma making breakfast and my grandpa reading the newsletter.  "Morning, grandma and grandpa!" I say sitting down on a chair. "Good morning dear! Would you like an omelet for breakfast?" My grandma asked. "Yes, Please" I say. I turn to my grandpa seeing him still reading the newsletter.  "Grandpa, If that's hard to read why don't you watch the new's on TV?" I ask. He shakes his head. "No, Alice I don't want to rise up the bill, we can barely afford our own home! Oh do mind getting my reading glasses over there?" Grandpa ask while trying to read the newsletter. I nodd, I'am slightly sad that he struggles to see. Heck he can barely even see with his glasses on!    I give him his glasses and sat down with grandma to eat breakfast. "Honey are you going to eat breakfast, with Alice and I?" He nodded and took his glasses off and folded the paper up and ate breakfast.

     When we where done with breakfast, grandma and I were washing dishes. "Grandma, you can stop washing the dishes" I say grabbing a plate and washing it for myself. "Your a very sweet young lady Alice, Thanks." Grandma says patting my back. I smiled and kept washing the dishes.