Pretty

Pretty

Yoongi sighed into Namjoon's mouth, feeling the younger boy's hands slowly go up their skirt. Namjoon chuckled, letting the puffy material of the skirt brush against his hands as he shook it, ruffling it up.

"You look so pretty right now, Yoongi ah," he said, letting Yoongi drag their lipstick smeared lips against his neck, staining it a dark plum colour. "You always look so pretty." Yoongi took their lips off Namjoon's neck and leaned back in his lap, blinking their eyes. Namjoon smiled softly, seeing the elder's eyeliner and mascara had smudged, causing them to have raccoon eyes.

"Yeah?" Yoongi asked, their voice soft and breathy, trying to make it as girlish as they felt right then. As girlish as possible.

"Yeah."

Yoongi leaned foward again, catching Namjoon's lips and mewling when the younger on the top one.

Yoongi really loved this. Loved seeing Namjoon's lips and skin covered in whatever lipstick colour they had chosen for the day. Loved when Namjoon played with their skirt, feeling the material of it between his fingers and rubbing it against Yoongi's thighs. Loved it when Namjoon worked them up like he was doing right now.

Yoongi mewled again, letting their tongue poke out and give kittenish to Namjoon's lips, begging for entrance. Namjoon chuckled, opening his mouth slowly, letting Yoongi's tongue explore. Namjoon hummed when Yoongi tangled their tongues together, leaning back onto the bed and taking Yoongi down with him, letting them hover over the broader built boy.

Yoongi squirmed, pulling back to look at Namjoon's eyes nervously.

"Namjoon--" Yoongi started worriedly, but Namjoon cut them off with a swift kiss.

"We don't have to go any further than this, pretty girl, I promise." Yoongi shivered at the nick name, pressing closer to Namjoon.

"Good," they said, letting out a relieved breath, kissing Namjoon again. "Good."


Bdkdnsi fin

maybe???

idk guys im liking gender fluid yoongi..... They'll be fun to play around with

AND SUGAMON.

goodness why did i never write it before its glorious.

tell me if you liked it in the comments^^ 

i love you guys~