i love you sasuke

Promises

 

Author note: I don’t own naruto, I hope that I did

sorry with the swearing 

warning: sakura bashing!! sorry

 The sensei at the academy are busy calling out names, half of the student  already knows what class they’re in. sasuke and hinata are waiting for their turn to be called out.

“ sasuke uchiha” says the sensei. “ yes me” sasuke said heading to the sensei that called his name. “ you will be in class 1c your class teacher will be iruka umino, go and see him at the end of the table over there, he have a scar across his face” the sensei instructed sasuke. “ ok sensei,thankyou” sasuke bowing down to the sensei.

“ hinata-chan, I will be over there ok, just call me anytime you want” sasuke said smiling at hinata.

“ hinata hyuuga?” the same sensei call out hinata name. “ I’m here sensei” hinata infom the sensei.

‘ you will be in the same class as the duckbutt hair over there, what’s his name?” the sensei said in a confuse way. “ his name is sasuke uchiha sensei” hinata reply laughing pointing her finger towards sasuke making faces that makes sasuke want to pinch that cute face of hers.

“ well now, go to him” the sensei said smiling at cute little hinata. “ hai! Sensei, thankyou” she eply bowing down.

She happily walk towards sasuke. “ sasuke-kun, I’m in the same class as you!” hinata exclaimed. “ well that’s great hinata-chan, I think  fate has destined us to be together forever” sasuke said smiling taking her hand in his. “ sasuke-kun, people are staring” hinata said shyly.

“ oi teme! Let go of hinata hand!” naruto shouted  giving sasuke a deadly glare. “ troublesome” shikamaru said butting in between the tense sasuke and naruto have.

Naruto forcefully take hinata hands away from sasuke. “ hinata-chan~” naruto hugging hinata. “ hai naruto-kun” hinata blush. She’s already used with this kind of attention but not in public. “ naruto-kun, let me go please there’s so many people here.

The children there are whispering to each other, how those two boys fight over hinata. the other boys are amazed by hinata’s beauty, she’s cute different from the other girls there.

“ who is that girl? Why are those boys fighting over her.. even sasuke kun!!” the girls whispering to each other and start shouting.

Hinata is getting uncomfortable by all those children staring at her. She let go of naruto grasp on her and start running away from the crowd.

“ hinata-chan!!” naruto shouted feeling guilty.

Then out of nowhere a group of girls are making their way towards naruto,sasuke and shikamaru.

A pink hair girl name sakura speak “ hey boys~ my name is sakura and this pig iver here is ino”

“damn you sakura” ino said angrily. “ why wont you boys play with us than with that ugly girl” sakura said winking her eyes to sasuke. “ which ugly girl did you mention sakura?” sasuke said angrily.

“ the hyuuga girl” sakura said in a disgust way as if hinata name is to disgusting to mention.

“ she’s not ugly you !! She’s better than you and shes’s more beautiful than you!” sasuke said shouting to sakura.

Sasuke leave the girls and went to search for hinata.

“ hahahaaha! Serve you right you es ” naruto said mocking sakura.” Hmm troublesome” shikamaru once again butting in.

“ lets go shikamaru, we have to search for hinata before that teme does” naruto said to shikamaru.

“ I will make sure that I will turn your life into a living hell hi-na-ta” sakura said under her breath “ lets go girl” sakura instructed her girls.

While the three boys are searching for hinata, a rouge ninja are eyeing the hyuuga heiress’

“ hmm~ hyuuga hinata the heiress to the hyuuga clan, I’m sure her byakugan are a lot more stronger than the other hyuuga’s byakugan ”.

“ I’ll come back for you hyuuga hinata” the rouge ninja said then he turn to leave hinata.

Sasuke pov

“ hinata?!!, where are you?” sasuke said shouting in hope that hinata would hear his voice. “ hinata!!” he shouted again.

“ damn those stupid people, I never should let naruto hug her, right now she must feel very insecure, with all those people staring at her” sasuke cursed under his breath.

“ hinataaaa!!!, answer me where are you?”

Normal pov

“ I’m here sasuke kun” hinata said softly  sitting down behind the large tree, they’re still in the academy compound. “hinata! There you are’ sasuke said feeling glad that he had found her.

“ what are you doing here hina-hime?” sasuke said asking her. “ I’m scared sasuke-kun, afraid that the other children will hate me just like your fangirls” hinata said holding back her tears.Sasuke sit beside her.

sasuke lift hinata and situated her on his lap, hinata back is facing sasuke chest.

“ ne hinata-chan, don’t worry about those other children or those fangirls, I love you and I will always be with you” sasuke said kissing her neck making hinata blush. “ sasuke-kun~ it tickles hehehe” hinata said laughing. “ ohh~! You’re ticklish hina-chan” sasuke said laughing with her.

Hinata turns around so that she was facing him. She looks straight at sasuke face, she cupped both of her hand on both side of his face then she lean in and kiss him fully on the lips. The kiss last for 1 minute, they only stop when both of them are out of air.

“ hina-chan~’ sasuke said shyly, surprised by her bold action then placed his forehead together with her.

“ sasuke-kun, I love you” hinata said shyly hugging sasuke and placing her head at the crook of his neck. Her heart beat so loud, even sasuke can hear her heartbeat. She kiss sasuke neck making him shudder from her kiss.

“ I love you too hina-hime” sasuke reply feeling happiness overwhelm him.

“ lets go to our sensei ok” hinata said loosening her grasp on sasuke, standing up she held her hand to sasuke . sasuke took her hand and standing up with her.

“ lets go hina-hime” sasuke said smiling at hinata, hinata smile back at him. They’re still holding each other hands, she locked her fingers with sasuke tightening her grip.

Before they go back to their sensei, hinata said something to sasuke. “ sasuke-kun, will you promise me that you will be with me forever” hinata said looking at sasuke face. Sasuke smile locking both hinata hands with his, placing his forehead together with her forehead. “ yes I promise hinata-chan” sasuke said smiling that smile that only hinata can see.

“ pinky promise?” hinata said playfully. “ hehehe, pinky promise” sasuke said locking their pinky finger together.

“ ok! Lets go to iruka sensei!” sasuke said with enthusiasm that make hinata laugh

Kyahahahah another chapter, I know that theyre still five but I love the fluff so much.. note English is not my first language..      

Chapter 4