First day of school

Promises

‘inner talking’    “ normal talking”

Warning: Sakura bashing!!! sorry

 

Author’s note: I don’t own naruto.

 

Normal pov

 Hinata woke up to the sound of neji shouting early in the morning, neji is hinata first cousin the son of hizashi the brother of hiashi. Hizashi is placed in the branch family member because he is the second born of the hyuuga leader. Hiashi being the first born are place in the main family. Because of that hizashi have the cursed seal, the seal wher every branch member have. Neji would be soon be given the cursed seal.

 

“ hinata-sama, wake up or you would be late for your first day of academy school” hana said outside hinata room. “ i’ll be out in 10 minutes” hinata sigh then she realise itachi is no longer there. She smile, she’s use of itachi sleeping with her.sasuke never knew about this, and if he knew sasuke would be super mad, realising that his brother sleeping with the hyuuga heiress.

 

 hinata pov

 

hinata got out from the bed and make her way to the toilet, she have her own toilet,situated near her bedroom.

“i might as well wear my blue yukata ehehe, wait! No! Why would i wear yukata in the academy, Foolish me ahahaha”. “ I guess i just wear this”. She pick out a short trousers that exposed her thigh, or might i just say a shorts’. She choose a sleeveless purlple bluish tank top, a fishnet long stocking for her legs and a blue glove for both of her hands. She wear a small blue ribbon shape hairclip on her right hair to keep it from falling, she let her hair fall freely.

 

 “ well i’m ready, i’m so excited!!” She shouted with glee. she’s heading for the kitchen to make breakfast

 

Normal pov

 

“ hinata-sama, i’ve already made your breakfast, you don’t have to cook one” hana said informing hinata.

“ nande?, hmm~~ i want to make my own breakfast and bento box, its my first day aof academy school after all” hinata asaid while winking to her nanny. “ as you wish hinata-sama” hana reply while smiling

 

“ hmm.. waht should i make today?”. “ ohh! I know i just cook sasusage and egg for my breakfast and make onigiri for my bento box, maybe some cherry tomatoes and octopus sausage and eheheh cinna-buns!!” hinata says happily.

 

“ hana~! Have you seen my cinna-buns that i bought yesterday?” hinata shouted from inside the kitchen.

“ they’re inside the cupboard hinata sama” hana reply. “ oh there it is thankyou hana” hinata says while making her towards the kitchen table

 

Hinata spend 10 minutes making her breakfast and her bento box. “ there!, i’m done hehehe”hinata laugh. “ bye hana, i’ll go to the academy now!” hinata said while waving goodbye to hana and running towards the front door.

 

Hinata pov

“ hehehe, i hope i can make new friends”. What if they dont like me, hinata stop in her tracks. Everybody know that she’s the hyuuga heiress, maybe they think hinata is the same like her nisaan. Cold,always bad to everyone  and so full of himself. She is hinata, the hinata that the four boys love very much.

 

On her way to the academy, she spot Naruto,Sasuke,shikamaru and kiba on the road, it seems like they’re going to the academy too. “ hello boys,wanna walk together to school” hinata shouted happily to them. “ HINA-CHAN~~!!” The three boys shouted they trample hinata hugging her till they fall to the ground. “ ouch!, my feet is bleeding” hinata said with tears in her eyes. The three boys felt guily. “ its your fault naruto” sasuke shout to naruto. “ youre hugging her too hard”. “ its not my fault its your fault!!” naruto said to sasuke try to defend himself.

 

“ its okay boys, its just a small cut” hinata said kindly. Hinata got a cut on her knees. Sasuke kneel down and kiss her wounded knee, he held her hand and giving her a piggy ride.

 

“ it seems like that knee of your would hurt more if you walk to school hina-chan” sasuke said smiling at her, of course hinata didnt see his smile, hinata is on his back. Hinata blush, and just obey she’s too tired to argue.

 

“ hey teme! Why are you giving hinata a piggy ride? Why not i’m the one who give her that?!!” says naruto angrily. “ too late dobe, she’s on  my back now” sasuke reply harshly sticking out his tounge.

Naruto is angry right now, he’s so jealous. “ next time i’ll get you for that teme” naruto said under his breath.

 

“ should we go now hina-hime?” sasuke ask hinata softly. “ okay sasuke-kun,hehehe, sasuke-kun is so warm” hinata said while placing her head at the crook of his neck.sasuke blush at this and try to regain his composure. If he loose it he might bleed his nose for blushing too hard. “ sasuke-kun?” hinata said softly that only sasuke can hear. “ hmm?? What is it hinata-chan” sasuke reply. “ do you want to be with me once we’re at the academy? I’m scared that nobody want to be friends with me” hinata said crying. Sasuke stop walking putting her on the ground. He turns around and face her, he lift her chin with his hand so that she was facing him. “ Of course hinata-chan, i will always be with you” sasuke said while kissing her nose then give her lips a soft peck. Hinata blush furiously, her face could rival a tomato right now. “ Sasuke-kun, why did you kiss my lips?” hinata ask sasuke, she’s curious do the uchiha always act like this towards every girls. “ beacuse i love you hinata-chan” sasuke said wrapping his hand on her waist,hugging her closer sniffing her scent. “ i love your scent hinata, its sweet and it makes me want you more” sasuke said tightening his grip on hinata. “ Sasuke-kun~ “ hinata said hugging him back.

 

“ well then, dont wanna be late for our first day of academy” sasuke said happily. “ okay sasuke! Heheh” hinata laughing. “ shall we then ?” sasuke said kneeling to the ground giving hinata a piggy ride. “ hehehe, ok off we gooo!!~” hinata said laughing.

 

Finally hinata and sasuke arrive at the academy compound. There are so many children lining up, waiting for their sensei to call out their name and tell them what class they’re in.

 

Sasuke pov

 

 

 ‘ hehehehehe, i’m with hinata right now!!’. ‘stupid dobe, you know you never stand a chance againts me, i’ll win hinata heart for sure’

 

Sudeenly a hoard of fangirls are ruuning toward him. “ SASUKE-KUN!!”

“ I love yiu pleae marry me”, “ you’re so handsome sasuke-kun be my boyfriend!!”

 

‘sheesh, stupid fangirls’. He give them a very deadly glare and walk toward the sensei in charge with hinata in tow.

 

Normal pov

 

“ who’s that girl sasuke-kun is holding? Said fangirl 1. “ she’s so cutee and pretty!!”  fangirl 2 said.

Then suddenly a pink hair girl a nd a blond hair girl walk their way toward the fangirls.

 

“ what are you girls talking about” the pink hair girl said asking them. “ oh its just that theres a girl, and sasuke kun is holding her hand” said the fangirl 1. “ what ??!!, holding my sasuke kun hand!!” the pink hair girls says angrily. “ since when he’s yours forehead” the blond hair  girl said with venom in her tone.

 

“ i always knew that we are destined to be together, unlike you ino pig!” the pink hair girl talk back to ino mocking her. “ stupid FOREHEAD!” Strangling her to the ground.

 

Back to sasuke and hinata

 

“ sasuke-kun, you can let go of my hand now” hinata said smiling to sasuke. Sasuke blush and let his hand go, he turns around so that hinata will not see his blushing face. Hinata chuckle knowing that he blush. “ lets go to that sensei over there sasuke-kun” hinata said taking his hand once again locking her fingers with his. Sasuke is surprise, he turn his body around and face her. Hinata blush at this, but then continue to drag sasuke towards the sensei she mention.

 

 

 

Another one!! Heheheh i’m proud of myself, note this english is not my first language J meera out!

Chapter 3