How They Danced

That Day, It Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woobin didn't know where to go so he drove to Haeundae. They had to find a place to stay and something to eat.

Her eyes widened and sparkled when she saw the beach getting closer. She started to move in her seat in anticipation.

"I presume you haven't been here in a long time" She nodded. He parked the car and looked at her. "Come on. Go have fun. I'm going to come out in a few minutes too" She smiled widely and ran out of the car.

Woobin sighed and leaned his head back. He drove the whole night. He was tired and wanted to sleep in his bed. He wanted to go home and forget anything ever happened.

He took his phone and searched through his contacts. He stopped at his friend's name and pondered his next move. He wanted to call her and explain to her everything but what for? He didn't want to get her involved. She was too precious to be seen in danger.

He took his bag and locked the doors. The wind blew his hair slightly. A girl who was jogging on that street got distracted by him and almost hit a tree.

 

The sight he faced when he got on the beach was not exactly what he was expecting. He rubbed the back of his head before he ventured into her world.

"What are you doing? You're making a fool out of yourself" She turned around very quickly and collided into him.

Truthfully, she wasn't doing much. She was just so full of energy that she started to jump around.

His face was annoying. He was such a boring guy. Being a specialist in IT was tiring and probably a lot of stress.

"You" She grabbed his cheeks in between her hands. "Need a life" He blinked in astonishment as she squished his cheeks and moved his head to the left and right.

He grabbed her hands and pulled them off.

"I have a life. It just doesn't have anything to do with you" He hit her lightly on the forehead and started to walk on the beach.

She caught up to him quickly and they fell into a welcomed silence. Until she started to talk, of course.

"We should find a job. We need more money for a hotel and food" He glanced at her warily. So now she was thinking about that.

"We'll have to use our best qualities" She approved. "What are you good at?"

"Dancing and singing" For a moment, he actually believed her.

"Let's see it then. Dance and sing" She blinked at him before she her phone and searched for the right song. She put it down on the sand and waited for the song to start.

She started by not doing much. However, when the chorus began, she started to move her hands like she was a robot. He furrowed his eyebrows and took a step back. The worst part was yet to come. She started to shake her body twice to the left then do a quick shooting pose before doing the same to the right. As the chorus was moving on, she walked closer to him and started to shake her body again.

"Stop!" She watched him walk away from her. "We're not using that!" She frowned and took her phone.

"You haven't seen it all yet!" She started to run after him. He noticed it and started to run away from her. He didn't want to see more.

 

Woobin was exhausted when they got back to the car. After she jumped on his back and started to laugh, she actually came up with new moves; couple moves. It was horrible.

"I don't understand if you are seriously foolish or you're just messing around with my head" She smiled cutely and raised two fingers.

"Both" He rolled his eyes and the engine. He couldn't wait to find a cheap hotel and sleep. Their first day in Haeundae was spent only at the beach and doing nothing productive.

 

They found a cheap hotel in a place that looked a little creepy. The building was divided in two. The lower part was a club for men and the upper part was probably a love hotel. Woobin decided to ignore that little detail. On the other hand, Jiyoon was having the time of her life.

"I've never been in this kind of hotels before" She took a small pause and looked at him as if she wasn't going to judge him for getting them in there.

"Wh-No! I've never been in one before, either!" She blinked owlishly. "I'm serious. It's my first time in a love hotel" She raised her hands in surrender and walked in the bathroom.

He sighed and rubbed his forehead. She was assuming a lot of things and most of them were wrong. Besides, who was she to judge him? She was the one dancing with a broom in the middle of a crowded store. Well, maybe it wasn't crowded but still!

"I'm going to buy something for dinner. Don't-and I mean it- don't leave this room. It's for your own safety" She was showering while he was talking. When she got out and cracked the door a little, she was confused. He already left.

"What's for my own safety?" She tilted her head to the side and went back in the bathroom. She could entertain herself for an hour or two.

 

Playing on the bed and trying out movies wasn't exactly entertaining. She let one movie on just in case. However, when Woobin entered the room, he got perplexed by the loud moans and groans. He sighed in relief when he realized it was the TV.

"You scared me for a moment there" She was laying on her back with her eyes closed. She didn't react until he shook her leg. "What are you doing?"

"I was listening to music and acting like a runaway. I was thinking about every bad thing I did and reconsidering it. Just like in a music video" Woobin rolled his eyes. He turned off the TV and threw a sandwich at her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter