2/2

and it flows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

don't expect much. it's rushed. + it's pretty short.

//

She hates how the books seem to stare at her from the desk, so she wrapped herself in her blankets and looked away.
That’s all she’s been doing lately. She hasn’t gone to class in two weeks, and her phone was always buzzing from the emails she got from her teacher, talking to her about missing class. So she turned off her phone, just for a little while.

She avoided her friends as well. One of her friends, Jiae, worked at a store on campus, so Mijoo started to go into the city to buy supplies. Another, Jiyeon, or Kei, worked at a restaurant nearby, so Mijoo started getting her food delivered.
Then there was her roommate.

Mijoo sometimes looks at the girl when she sleeps, around 1AM, when Mijoo felt deep anxiety in her stomach, and felt at peace, only for a little while.

//
Jiyeon forces her out of her room, against Mijoo’s will. The smaller girl wasn’t that strong, but Mijoo was too weak to fight her off, so she let herself be dragged to Jiyeon’s dorm room. Mijoo winkles her nose as soon as she steps in, the pink walls hurting her eyes.
Mijoo doesn’t hear any other sounds, which is strange because wouldn’t her roommate be home right now?

“Sujeong’s in class.”

“Oh.” Mijoo hates when she thinks out loud.

“You’re so ing girly.” Mijoo swears, kicking the door shut behind her. Jiyeon laughs at Mijoo’s remark, turning to face her.
“Is that a bad thing?”

“Um, yeah? You’re too light; get some meat on your bones.”

“Yeah, you say that all the time.”

“Do I say you’re to pale all the time too? I think I should.”

Jiyeon smiles at Mijoo, before walking into the kitchen. “Do you want anything to drink?” Mijoo stops rambling, and bites her lips at the sudden question.

Wine.

“Coffee.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter