1/2

and it flows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//

Mijoo wanted to get drunk.

Or at least, she hoped she did, that this feeling was for drinks and not for .  Only after being in college for two weeks, Mijoo started to miss the feel of alcohol slipping down . (She also misses the feeling of someone’s legs wrapped around her waist, but she wanted to drink right now.)

She sat in her dorm room, her textbook spread out in front of her, (she’s been on the same page for an hour), and music blasting from somewhere else. She hates this, she hates studying so much.

“I hate it too, especially when there’s ing loud music in the background.” Someone swears, causing Mijoo to jump slightly.

She turns her head to stare at her roommate, who has big eyes and red lips, and her heart beats with a strange longing. Mijoo gives a small smile, and the girl, Seo Jisoo, just stares at her, bored.  “I’m serious.”

“Well~, I can’t seem to work in silence, so aren’t we both ed?”

Jisoo still stares at her, twirling a pen in her hands, pursing her lips like she wasn’t expecting Mijoo to respond at all. Mijoo smiles because Jisoo looks just as bored less as she was, then she remembers the feeling of wanting to drink in the back of .

“Do you…do you wanna go out to drink?”

                //

The club is packed, with the smell of smoke lingering in the air, and Jisoo wants to vomit. She holds on to Mijoo’s arm, and she feels Mijoo’s fingers brush her hand, and she shivers. She watches as Mijoo smiles and greets people, complete strangers, like it’s nothing, throwing a flirty smile towards a selected few, and Jisoo doesn’t know what to think. Here she was, the girl who was wearing all dark colors, from her dark blue shirt to her black shoes, with Mijoo. Mijoo was wearing such loud colors, colors that screamed ‘look at me!” or even “please look at me.”

“Ever had a shot?” Mijoo stares at her, or her lips, which Jisoo has painted a dark red, and smiles. Jisoo has a couple of times while she was in high school. Every time hasn’t been bad, but she hated waking up with headaches on school days.

“Yeah.” Jisoo answers strongly, and Mijoo rubs the back of Jisoo’s hand with her fingers again, before pulling her towards the bar.

“Good, because I wouldn’t really want to be out with some that’s never had drink a day in her life.” Jisoo laughs out of shock at Mijoo’s bluntness, but Mijoo is already speaking to the bartender to notice.

“Or, some that’s never had a drink before in her life wouldn’t want to be out with me.”

Mijoo lifts her cup to Jisoo’s, who’s only staring at the girl who was wearing light

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter