OBH•CHP2

Our Boarding House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OBH • Chapter Two









"We're here!" I jumped up from my sleep at the sound of Bom's voice.

 

"When did I fall asleep?" I stepped out of the car and Bom just laughed loudly at me.

 

I rubbed my eyes and looked around, it was a quiet street and the sky was still cloudy and gray. Hanbin wasn't in the backseat anymore, he probably went into the house already.

 

"You were out like a light in the first 10 minutes! You must've been tired!" She walked around to the trunk to help me with my bags and I thanked her.

 

I turned to look at the new house I'd be living in for the time being. It was tall and made out of dark bricks, a set of stairs straight in front of the doors. You could see the golden lights through some of the windows of the tall building. Overall it was a pretty place and had a vintage feel to it.

 

We walked up to the stairs and Bom took out her keys, "I hope you're ready!"

 

When she opened the door I was immediately met with a warm feeling. The house was vintage and old on the inside. The floors made of wood and the floral wallpaper peeling off a bit. There was an antique chandelier above our heads that held yellow diamond shaped lights. The hall was long and it lead to a kitchen, on the left side there was no door but an open walkway that lead to the living room. To the right was a door which Bom told me was the dining room.

 

"I'll introduce you to everyone!" Bom smiled big and then yelled loudly up the stairs to catch everyone's attention.

 

There were rumbles of feet and shouts followed by a couple of laughs. The first ones down were two boys, they pushed and punched playfully at each other and laughed loudly, speaking in English.

 

"Yah! Mino! Bobby! Stop roughhousing!" She yelled at the duo and they immediately stopped with goofy grins on their faces.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter