Haunted?...,pt. 2

In My Own World... With 7 Other People
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's p.o.v)

===

"No! Don't leave yet..." he pleaded, glancing behind her. Jungkook sighed before quietly whispering something. "I need you..."

There was a moment of silence before Jungkook spoke again, and in that moment, Soomee prepared her answer for him if he was asking what she thought he was asking-- 'heck.no.' thankfully, though, he wasn't planning on asking that kind of question. Not even close to it. "To help me trick the guys."

Blinking a few times, Soomee finally understood what he was trying to say. "You want me to help you trick them? But how?" Jungkook gestured for her to come closer before whispering in her ear. "Just play along like you're a ghost, because that's what the guys think you are right now. They're convinced that you're an angry ghost attacking me."

Soomee's mouth formed into an 'o' shape as she nodded her head in understanding. "So...you want me to play along and act like I'm a ghost attacking you?" as soon as he nodded his head, Soomee smiled (quite evilly) and gave an OK sign. "Okay, you got it."

Backing away from Jungkook before standing up, Soomee looked down at him and shrugged. "Just remember you asked for this..." she mumbled. "What did you say-OW!" Jungkook rubbed his now sore leg where Soomee just kicked. "Wow...that kinda hurt..." he laughed. "It almost seems like you were really trying to hurt me."

The smile on Soomee's face gave Jungkook his answer before she went into acting mode. "Ooooo~~~ I eat your brain for dinner~~~" Jungkook wanted to facepalm himself, but he didn't want to give everything away and have the guys find out, so he put on his best acting and clutched onto his stomach. "Ahh! It got me!!" he yelled, faking the pain. He peeked one eye open to look at Soomee. "You're supposed to be a ghost, not a zombie."

"Oh, right..." Soomee laughed, quiet enough so that only Jungkook could hear. "OooooooOoooooo~ I'm the ghost that takes away all the good wi-fi~~~" Jungkook facepalmed himself this time, not being able to hide his secondhand embarrassment. *Oh, right! What if the guys saw that?*

Bringing his hands up to his face, Jungkook went straight back into acting and yelled out. "Oh my gosh! She's controlling my arms now!!!" The guys panicked even more as they watched Jungkook slap himself in the face.

While the guys were all in a state of panic, V stepped back and shook his head. "I can't watch him do this anymore..." He glanced down at his feet before running in the maknae's direction. "Don't worry, Jungkook! I'm coming for you!!!"

Right as he neared Soomee, she turned around and faced him, but was too late-- V had already tackled her down to the ground. "Why are you doing this?! We never meant to bother you! We were just curious~ Please, let my friend go!~ If you really need someone to take your revenge out on, you can take Jimin instead." Jimin was about to yell 'yeah' and agree before he realized what V just said. "Wait, what?!"

V ignored Jimin and looked down at the ghost, eyes widening. "Oh...oh my..." He stuttered, not believing what he was seeing. "S-soomee..." Biting down on his bottom lip, he gulped. "THE GHOST GOT SOOMEE TOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Hearing her name, the guys all looked up. "What did he say? The ghost has Soomee too?" Jimin gasped, looking to the others for help. "What should we do?!" Rapmon tapped his chin in thought, putting the puzzle pieces together.

"Hey, guys...when was the last time any of you saw Soomee?"

V's eyes were still wide as he stared down at Soomee. He looked over, making eye-contact with Jungkook. There were so many questions running through his head: like why was Jungkook acting so calm? And why does the ghost look exactly like Soomee?.. V's eyes widened for a brief second before realization hit him. "Ohhhh!"

Looking at Jungkook and giving a thumbs up, V clutched onto his chest and fell back. "Oh~ The horror!" he exclaimed. "Poor Soomee! She was so young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter