Bickering dolphin and pig

Innocent jaejoong of yunho

Still in the cafe,

"Are you trying to mock me ,you meishan pig"yelled junsu back while panting like wild bull.

"You are calling me meishan pig?You ..you go to opthalmologist and have your eyes checked.For your kind information ,I was the winner of most hottest kingka in college ,you squeaky dolphin "said yunho while slaming his hand on the table making the silent boy jolt in surprise.

"Hot kingka eu kyang kyang "laughed junsu while one hand  holding his stomach and other  fairing above his head .

"They must be mentally unstable who chose you kingka ....oh my sun ...kingka ...eu kyang kyang"laughed junsu again  while wiping the tears which was threating to flow out .

"You don't believe me huh...i am most handsome one among my group .All the girls used to sway left and right in just my finger's movement .How do you know this things you irrawady dolphin who can also  quack like a duck ....what a great fusion created by god .....duck + dolphin = jaejoong "hahahah laughed  yunho in his own joke.He started to laugh more loudly when he saw the raging aura coming from cute boy.

"look...look now this duck will sing a song "low note .... quack  quack quack    and then high note "Huuhuuuuuuuuu of  whistles of dolphin "said yunho and laughed like insane man.

"Whom you are calling dolphin ,i will kill you"shouted junsu while pointing his finger over other's face.

"See he can use his flippers too....advance dolphin"said yunho while holding  his stomach since he laughed too much and it started to hurt.

"Guys let's stop this.It's not so mature enough to mock each other like this"said yoochun like adult one among them.

"You shut up blob fish"screeched yunho to his best friend while still grining .

"Are we keeping the pet names here ?"asked jaejoong while tilting his head to the side which made yunho to forget about his uncontrollable laugh  and turned his head towards the silent one .

"We are not jae...i mean" jae's cousin"- junsu and remember what i told you,you should remain quiet ."said junsu to his cousinwhile wishpering the last part  and winked his eyes which became  too confusing for his cousin since junsu was using one finger to hold his one eye making it look like a 'wink'.

"But i also want to keep the pet name "murmurred jaejoong while lowering his eyes to his empty glass.

"Yah you irrawady ,be quiet .let him speak.Go on junsu .You want to keep name but whose name?"asked  yunho to the silent boy who was smiling with a glint in his eyes.

"You all kept each other's name but no one kept mine so ..I want to keep my name too...i love baby cats so much so can i keep my name as  " kitty"said jaejoong while clapping his hand which brought smile to everyone's face of the table.

"Junsu ,you are so cute"said yunho while looking towards jaejoong who blushed due to other's comment  like a pink fluffy unicorn.

"Yah don't you try to flirt with my cousin"warned junsu to yunho just gave his evil smirk .

"You two while pointing finger  towards junsu and yoochun,are going on date  then why don't we two tag along ?It will be double date....What do you say junsu "said yunho to  the blushing boy who lowered  his head  too much since his head was on the level of edge of table and bad timing for yunho to propose for date since the silent boy nodded his head ,a little more than necessary which made him bang his head on the table .

"Don't you dare try to think about it?i will chop your giraffe like legs into millions pieces if you brought that thought also in your mind"warned junsu while tightly griping his soft drink glass making a evil plan of using that glass in his mind.

"Let him decide himself .why are you babying him ?He  looks he is already  legal enought to decide this things himself,..don't pressure him"lectured yunho ignoring the hand of his best friend resting  on his shoulder who was trying to stop his best friend from blabbering too much .

"Say junsu ,do you want to go with me in a date"offered yunho again  to still blushing boy who again immediately nodded his head (please someone helped him ,he again banged his head on table making "owww"sound and rubbing his forehead).

"He doesn't know anything so i will take decision for him and my decision is 'no'..'no' and big 'no'"said junsu while standing from his seat .

"I guess he is more than 18 already so it's his decision if he wants to go in date with me or he wants to  marry with me or he wants to  go in honeymoon with me,right junsu"said yunho while using his sugary smile.The silent boy blushed pink ,his ear going slightly red and when he heard"Oh junsu you looked so beautiful with a blush "from yunho, he couldn't endure further teases anymore so he cupped his face with his hands covering his face from other.

"How dare you to talk about honeymoon with my cousin,you ugly looking chimpanzee "yelled junsu whie throwing the menu of the table over other's face  who couldn't dodge it in a time ,which result the menu book stuck in other's face making it funny scene.What was more funny was junsu laughed his eung eung kyang while reading the menu items from other's face.

Yoochun also couldn't help himself to laugh himself out by the scene in front of him.Jaejoong didn't like making other fun of yunho in front of him,so first time from his arrival ,he said"Stop it...it's not funny"


AN:I am so sorry i don't know where is this going  anyway may be i will give some direction to this story in another update vBick...please comment and give your feedbacks.