I am not jaejoong

Innocent jaejoong of yunho

 

Still in the cafe ,

"How dare you?You called me crazy?"Yelled yunho to the cute boy.

"You are behaving like one."the cute boy calmly in which yoochun also nodded his head.

"Yah, why are you nodding your head,you are my best friend ,not his .You should support me ,not him"stated yunho while glaring to his best friend who was now in dilemma to whom to  support.One side there is his crush whom he met just  10 min ago and another side his 23 years old best friend.Such a difficult situation for him,poor yoochun.

"Who are you ?What do you think of yourself huh?"challenged cute boy to other whose upper lid looked like is going to blow any soon.

"You are asking whom i am?After making me wait for almost two hours in this cafe,you are asking that?"asked yunho being annoyed over other.

"Yes i am asking who are you?Now will you answer it without being drama king"said junsu being irritated.

"I am .............ummm he is park yoochun"said the wide forehead man.

Yunho spin his head towards his best friend in utter confusion."what is it this now?"thought yunho.He raised his one eyebrow asking for the answers from his best friend .Yoochun gave the puppy look to other telling   that he would answer later ,now just go on with the act.

Yunho crossed his hands over his chest and snorted ,not liking the wide smile over his best friend's face .It became all quiet for sometime,only the gulping sound was heard  from the next boy beside cute one  who was drinking his soft drink.

"So why you want to get marry with me ?"asked with the cute one to the wide foreheaded man.

"I ....ummm...i think i ...i like you"stuttered yoochun .

"What?'shouted all the person's of the table ,cute boy,his  best friend and the silent beautiful boy also.

Yoochun  lowered his gaze ,he had the slight pink colour visible in his cheek . .Now everthing becomes  clear for yunho,why his best friend is so interested being him  .

"How can you like me ?It's just been 10 min we have met and you are saying...."said the cute boy but couldn't complete his sentence when he saw the hurt expression  in other's face.

"I understand if you don't like me.It's ok   ..."said yoochun being over dramatic .His best friend was gaging himself in his mind looking over his over sweet love sick best friend.

"I am not saying that i don't like you ...but it's been  just 10 min we have met so i think......"said cute boy trying hard to find some suitable word to complete his sentence.

"Date"said wide forehead one.

The puzzled look from cute one demanded for more explanation which the forehead one gave"I mean we should go for date,we should know each other more"said him while regaining his over wide smile back to his face.

The cute boy didn't know whether to accept or reject the suggestion since he didn't want to see the kicked puppy look in other's face .

"Hey i didn' t get your name up to now"Said boy with long hair and wide forehead one.

"I ..i am jaejoong "said the cute boy while looking over to the silent boy.

"And you?"asked yoochun to the silent boy.

"Huh?"asked the silent boy while putting the empty glass in the table.

"I asked what's your name?asked yoochun to the boy.

"I am not jaejoong"said the silent boy making the cute boy to choke over his drink.

Flashback,in front of cafe (15 min ago)

"Listen jaejoong,you just can't meet the man and get married yourself"said junsu to his cousin.

"Why hyung?"asked jaejoong while tilting his head while looking to his elder cousin.

"You are too innocent jaejoong .How can you go and meet the man just because your parents said so?"asked junsu while disapproving his cousin's decision.

"But hyung,my appa said the man whom we are going to meet is the son of his friend so i have to get married to him "said jaejoong while blinking his eyes .

"oh jaejoong you are too naive ,i have to help you otherwise you are going to dive in the hole dugged by your parents"stated junsu while clearing his fringe over his eyes.

"Help?How hyung?"asked jaejoong being too cute.

"Just follow my commands and i will solve all this matter,understand "said junsu to jaejoong who was nodding his head .

"Now listen to me ,you are not jaejoong ,got it"uttered junsu to his frowning cousin.

"Hyung if i am not jaejoong then who am i?"asked jaejoong to his older cousin.

"You are junsu and listen don't open your mouth there ,let me handle this case,ok"said junsu while lecturing other.

"But junsu is you,hyung "said jaejoong again being adorable ,fluffy ,cutie pie.

"Oh my ...how can i convince you ufff.Listen jaejoong from now on you are junsu and i am jaejoong undertstand"said junsu and sighed loudly when other nodded his head .

"Now lets go and listen you are not jaejoong "said junsu  to other.

"I am not jaejoong "whispered jaejoong to himself.

Present time,

"He means ,he is not jaejoong ,he is junsu ...my cousin"said the cute boy while gulping another sip from his glass in while the silent one nodded his head.

"He is beautiful "thought yunho in his mind.

"Are you married?"asked yunho to the silent boy but the cute boy was the one who answered.

"It's not your concern and don't you dare to try to do anything against him ,if you try then i will chop you in two half"warned the cute boy to yunho.

"oh i am so afraid"mocked yunho to junsu.


AN:How is it?I tried so hard to make it clear but if there is any confusion then don't hesitate to give feedback alright.