I Didn't Sign Up for This

Label Name: MOMMY

Seulgi POV

"The world hates me! First my parents wake me up hella early just to tell me I'm officially kicked out of the house in 4 days, and now some crazy driver tries to kill me because she can't focus what's in front of her?!" I complain under my breath. I'm still fuming from being almost run over earlier. I need to unstress, like seriously. I slow down my pace after I realize that I've been speed walking this whole time since that incident. Sighing, I look around to catch my bearings... and I conclude that I am officially lost. "Well crap that's just great" I stop and turn around to go back and I don't recognize the path I took earlier. 

"God, what have I done to deserve this?" I pout and look towards the sky. "Might as well be Columbus and travel around..."

I turn around one more time and start walking forward again. The neighborhood isn't that bad to be honest, I mean it's not like Namsan Tower status but it's pretty. It has what my neighborhood lacks, people. Okay, okay, I'm exaggerating, I mean happy people. I watch the whole street come alive the more I walk deeper into the area.

"Pretty Miss!"

Trying not to be conceited I peek towards the voice and confirm a old man calling over to me.

"Ahh.. Yes?"

"Did you just move here?" he asks with a fatherly smile.

I smile back and shake my head no "I'm just passing by sir".

"Are you single?"

What.

"Yes? Though I'm not really looking for a relationship at the moment..."

The old man laughs out loud and I'm now confused. I furrow my eye brows a little trying to control my facial features. 

"Wah~ What a shame Kyuhyun! First Irene turns you down and now this pretty lady!"

I see the old man hunching over and laughing, struggling to walk over to a rather red faced guy, patting the poor soul on the back. So... I'm guessing that Kyuhyun. I make eye contact with him and give my famous bear smile, bowing "Sorry, but good luck with your love life!" I start walking away, waving good bye to the pair. I like that old man, a true troll~

I wander some more, enjoying the sights of a busy neighborhood with it's semi home run stores here and there. 

"But I wanna go outswide!"

"No, Umma said stay inside"

"Nuh-uh! She said don't twouch anythwing, she didwn't say stay inswide"

​"Joy~"

"Pweasssse"

"No!'

"You no fun... Imma go outswide. BY. MAH. SWELF!"

"JOY!!"

I slow down and stop walking, make a WTF face. I see at the corner of my eye a door opening to my side. Turning my head, I come face to face with a kid, maybe like 4 years old? I look down and just stare right back at the little girl. "What's up"

She looks at me and smiles, "Pway with me~!"

"You do know what stranger danger is right kid?"

"Nope! What that? A game?"

"JOY!!" I hear foot steps running towards us and see, I'm guessing Joy, get pulled inside and is replaced by a slightly shorter girl. She glares at me and I can't help but give a smile and giggle.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything, it's just your dongsaeng opened the door when I was in front of it"

She stopped glaring at me but still stood infront of the door. "Really?"

I nod and remembered their conversation from eariler, "hey, Joy?"

The chubby cheeked toddler peeks over the head of the other girl and gives a curious hum. "You should listen to your unnie, you're lucky I'm a nice person and not some werido". 

I see Joy frown and nods her head but looks confused still. I sigh, thinking maybe I should pass the idea of having to explain it to her, I don't really know this kid anyway. "As an older unnie, I'm telling you to go back inside and lock the door before another stranger... wait"

The two look at me when I realize something. "Where's your umma?"

"She not here, she said she go get food for us" Joy answers, "Werid umma told Wendy Unnie and I to call 911...Why 911? What they do?"

I can feel my sweat drop as Joy keeps talking. I massage my temples and bite my lower lip as I think. Oh what the hell, I better recieve good karma for this. As Wendy and Joy look up at my curiously, I decide to squat down to talk to them eye to eye. "Hey munchkins, listen" I grab their attention, "by the sound of it, I figured out you two are probably alone in the house...". They nod as an answer, "and you don't know when your umma is coming back...". They nod again. I frown and scratch the back of my head, what kind of mom leaves her to kids alone in the house with the door unlocked? "How about this, I'll stay here and wait for your umma, that way you two are safe-"

"Unnie, you're wrong" Wendy pipes in.

"Wrong?"

"Yah" she goes on, "Yeri is here too!"

"Who?"

The girls smile and open the door for me, letting me peak inside, "Yeri's right there!" I follow Wendy's little finger to here shes pointing and I see a baby... WTF?!

What's wrong with this mom?! She leaves her kids and makes her toddlers take care of a baby?! I feel automatically pissed off and it's decided,I am going to give that woman a piece of my mind when she comes back. By the time I'm done with her, she'll be crying rivers. I grind my teeth together then feel something touch my leg. I lower my eyes and see Wendy giving me an mixed feeling face. "Umma isn't a bad person, she's just trying to take care of us..." she quietly tells me. I forget about how pissed I am and think that I don't really know this person... maybe I'll give her some slack and let her off with a good lecture.

"Okay, I get it hamster, I won't traumatize your umma~" I lightly joke and ruffle her hair, messing up her bangs in the process. She gives me a quick grin and turns around to goes back into the house.

....

"Wait!" I blurt out, making Wendy stop suddenly and almost tripping over. Catching herself with a hop forward, she turns around and looks at me with widen eyes. "Yeri's still a baby, it's dangerous if she's alone, can I hold your sister just to be safe?" I want to be on their good side, and step one is to show that they can trust you. Wendy purses her lips out and hums unsure what to say.

"Here Unnie~" I hear Joy and barely holding on to the baby.

"!" I whisper and quickly step towards Joy to take the baby into my arms. Carrying the still sleeping Yeri, I exhale in relief, "Joy next time be careful with your dongsaeng, she isn't a doll, " I peek down at the baby, "though she kinda looks like one...". I trail off, checking if the kids got what I said. They reply yes with sad looking faces, aigoo, for some kids that obviously need more than the normal amount of attention, they're pretty cute. I hold Yeri with one hand and use my free hand to give a pat to their heads, "as long as you guys get it".

They look at each other and giggle, as if they're in their own kiddy world where unicorns burp out rainbows. I smirk and see a wore out white bench next to the door that's not too far off. I make my way over there and plop down, earning a squeak from the weather downed wood from my weight. I cradle Yeri in my arms and make sure she's not in any odd positions. I smile softly, "if it wasn't for you, I probably would have just left your Unnies and you by yourselves, of course with that door locked", I make small talk to her, knowing she wasn't going to reply to me. Hell that would scare the out of me if she did, I would scream like I was being murdered! 

"Teddy Unnie!"

I lift my head and see Joy showing a cheeky smile while Wendy give a less dramatic but still bright smile.

"Teddy... Unnie?" I stare at the duo and smirk. I been called a bear before, but being given the nickname by a pair of kids is on a new level. "Yes~?"

I watch as their pink lips widen and little white teeth be put on display. Cute, real cute~

Now where is this so call mom, I'm going to nag her like a mother in law.


Irene POV

"I might have bought a little to much..." I glance over my shopping cart and see it filled almost to the top. "I'm great when it comes to saving money, but why do I spend like a gold digger when it comes to food?". I groan and look at my reciept, not wanting to remind myself exactly how much my I spent. Money I could have used to pay off this month's rent and avoid the 'wonderful visit of Mrs. Kwon'. I shiver at the thought of having to talk to her and beg for another extension, you dug your own grave Bae... you dug your own grave. I lower my head in defeat and weakly take the shopping cart, pushing it to my car. I load in the bags and shut the back door with out a hitch. I start the car and drive back home, a flash back from eariler goes though my head. I grip the stiring wheel harder and click my tongue in annoyance. 

"I bet she was on her period..."

Oh yah Bae, real mature, blame mother nature, next thing you know I'll be eating my words and reget saying that in the first place. I Drive down and turn on to my street, slowly cruising though the lane and pulling into the drve way. I pop out of my car and unlock the doors.

"Umma! You home! Wook Wook! Mweet Teddy Unnie!"

I hear Joy and Turn only to spot a woman holding Yeri in her arms. I immediately drop my keys and rush over to the stranger, bad thoughts zooming though my mind, speeding how many miles per minute. "Hey!" I speak loudly, and watch the young woman's head face me...


Irene/Seulgi POV

"YOU?!" 


 

 

 


A/N:

 

 

Hey~ I know I deserved to be slap rn... Mianhe!

But heres the new update after how long!

I trust me, I been writing down ideas for this story, I haven't forgot about it!!

I hope this chapter was ok and don't forget to comment/subscribe to this story!