Winner

Winner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You look at your boyfriend, Minseok, as he dribbled the ball before he made a goal. You yelled in happiness as he searching for you in the crowd and sent you a blow kiss. You then giggled because of his cheesiness and started to walk out from your seat while he was running to you.

"Did you see it? I don't know if I'm able to score a goal." It was the first thing he said when he gave you a tight hug once you stood in front of him.

You pat his back slowly, feeling his quick beating heart as he inhale your scent.

"I see it. You look so cool, and of course you can do it. You're a captain after all."

"Thank you." He said and freed you. He kissed your forehead lovingly before he said, "Give me a minute to take a shower so we could go somewhere else, okay?"

You nod and wait in one of the benches as Minseok walked to his team. It was the final game of the soccer match between colleges. Your boyfriend was the captain of soccer team in your college and today, because of him and his team, your college has won the match and officially became a winner. You smiled happily to yourself as you recalled what just happen in the match.

Your boyfriend really loved soccer and when he was on the field you could feel his happiness and how he try his best to make the team win the match.

"Penny for your thought?" You saw Luhan, one of his team member said as he sat beside you.

"Hi there."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter