First Meeting

Love Again

Hello guys, thanks for having interest in my story. It great to know some people liked it, I always get nervous posting chapters wondering how it'll go.

P.S I love Zico I have nothing against him, his character just turned out this way.

........

Mino is inspiring rapper he has been practicing his rapping at an underground club his friend P.O practices, he met P.O in high school and ever since they have been friends.  Mino recently arrived in Seoul from his home town he had finally decided to follow his dream of becoming a known rapper. However when he got to Seoul he realize it wouldn't be easy. Luckily he had money he received from his mom to afford a small apartment for a few months while he searched for a job. He met up with his friend P.O who suggested he practice at his regular club and said their was a great rapper name Zico he wanted him to meet but everytime he goes to the club he never gets to meet this famous rapper. However P.O invited him to a party they were having at the club and said Zico would be there. He refuse at first since he said he found a small job and tomorrow was his first day and he didn't want to be late. He needed the job since the money he got was running out. P.O manage to convince him by saying that a lot of important people where there and it would help his career to meet them.

Mino took the subway as he felt the need to walk for a while, he exit the subway station and headed towards the club but he saw something he normally doesn't see. Someone was crying in the corner. The person was small figure he was crouch down, Mino was taught to help others in need so he went to the small stranger.

"Are you okay?"

He couldn't see the person's face but he could tell he was in deep pain. The small guy got up and he was finally able to see his face thanks to the light by the street lamp. He wasn't prepare for it, he thought to himself that this was the most beautiful person he has seen. His second thought was who would make someone this beautiful cry, he felt the need to console him.

"Someone as beautiful as you shouldn't be crying."

The small boy started crying harder and Mino was worried did he say something bad that cause this beautiful boy to cry more. Suddenly the boy hugged him. Mino put his arms around him he felt he needed to protect this boy from everyone.

"Am I really pathetic, am I that stupid. I'm sorry that I'm old fashion."

Mino wondered to himself why he would say something like this. He wanted to beat up the person who made him cry. He wanted to make the small boy feel better.

"I like old fashion."

They didn't realize but they were hugging for awhile now. People passed by and somebody said "they look like such a great couple." Mino got red and so did the small boy. The small boy finally realize what he was doing. He was hugging a stranger for no reason and crying in his chest. He pulled back as quick as possible. 

"I'm sorry, please forgive me. I don't know what came over me."

"That's okay, I don't mind. "

"I'm sorry again."

The small boy repeated and ran off.

Mino tried to catch up but the boy was to fast. Mino didn't even get a name but wish he could meet this boy again.

...

Jinwoo woke got ready for work but before he could head out he wanted to talk to his boyfriend. He didn't want them to stay mad at each other, however when he knock at his boyfriend's room he didn't get a response, he open the door only to find that he didn't made it in yesterday. Jinwoo taught to himself maybe Jiho was so mad at him that he decided to sleep at his friends house. Jinwoo left the apartment he was sure his work would help him relieve stress his boss and friend Seunghoon always cheers him up. Even if Seunghoon was younger than him he would always act like an older brother. Jinwoo worked at a café shop as a barista. Recently they lost one of their employees and even though the café isn't a famous go to spot Seunghoon insisted they needed to hire a new employee.

...

Mino really needed to find a job his emergency money was soon to run out but he didn't seem to have any luck. He decided to rest for a while at a cafe. He order a small sandwich and coffee and sat thinking were to go next when he overhead the manager of the store talking over the phone that he was looking for a new employee. He went up to the manager and said he was interested in the position. without hesitation the manager hire him. Said he will start tomorrow and told the person in the phone that he found someone and that he needed to train him tomorrow. He learned the managers name was Seunghoon and to report tomorrow morning, his best barista name Jinwoo would train him. Here we are now he was heading to his new job and to a new beginning.

Ding! Ding! The door bell rang.

"You're here on time that's great. Here let's go to the back I'll give you you're uniform and you can change while we wait for Jinwoo."

"Great, thank you again for the opportunity."

"No problem you came to us right when we needed you anyways. I'll see you in a minute then."

Seunghoon went out and Mino grab his uniform and started changing. Soon he heard people out in the hallway talking. It looks like this Jinwoo guy had finally arrived.

"You're here Jinwoo."

"Yes I'm just going to change into my uniform and get ready for the new guy to arrive."

"Oh he's here already he's changing."

"Really, what a responsible fellow."

"By the way I'm surprised you call me that you were coming in on time instead of later as we agreed. How was the party yesterday did Zico and you had lots of fun?"

"Yes we did, thanks for asking. And I wanted to come in early for the new guy otherwise who would teach him, you? I don't think so, he'll never learned."

Mino found it cute how this guy Jinwoo was acting. However his voice sounded familiar. 

"You're so mean hyung, just go in and change."

Jinwoo went in, Mino's back was facing Jinwoo. Jinwoo started changing, he turned around his back facing Mino as well.

"You must be the new guy."

"Yes I am."

They finish changing. Mino didn't want to be rude and look at the man while he was changing until he knew for sure he was done so he still had his back facing Jinwoo.

"Okay I'm done as well. Hello I'm Kim Jinwoo."^^

Mino turned around.

"Hello I'm Song Minho, nice to meet you."^^

They both were shocked by who the person in front of them was, eyes wide open.