1 'ㅅ'

Love Is To Be Survived

I am Jung Rin Tae, the only daughter of the richest person in South Korea, Jung Min Hyun. With my economical status, everybody sees me like they want to eat me alive. Girls are jealous of me, and boys are hungry of me. But unfortunately, I don't have any interests of them. 

I have ever once interested in someone, and I regretted it. True like people said, you shouldn't trust anyone in this world. Because your world is even against your own self. Love is a fault. That's why my parents said, you better be loved than loving. Love kills you, both when you have it, and when you don't. And I'm not going to fall to wrong place again, never.

"Goodmorning, Ms Jung," this voice is never absence of greeting me at morning.

"Oh, Mr Park Chan Yeol," I give him a little smile, and bow my head.  "What's wrong, Mr Park? What makes you come at this morning? Thought your class is started at 10.00 AM, though," I chuckles. His face starts to be red.

"I-I just.. I just want to make sure something, you know," he didn't even see my eyes when he talks to me.

He is cute to be honest, with his big eyes and wide smile, he looks like yoda. Lol, I am kidding. I know sometimes Ms Kim Mi Rae looks at him like he is the only one guy in this world. But like I said, I am not interested in anybody. No exception for Mr Park.

 

My class is started at 09.00 AM, but until now many students haven't arrived at class yet. Just a few of them has been sit on their chairs. I think I must give them reward. When one by one comes until my class is full, I give them paper test. 

"Since mostly of you are coming late to my class, I will give you tests of your personalities. I didn't want to hear complains from you, so please be quiet," and everybody obedient to be quiet.

When they are starting to do tests, someone knocked the door, and I saw Mr Kim. 

"Yes Mr Kim?"

"Ms Jung, I think I need your help," Mr Kim whispered. "Yes, Mr Kim. How can I help you?"

"Can you come to my office? Mr Park will replace you at the moment."

"Class, please be quiet, Mr Park will replace me to look after you."

+++

"Ms Jung, I actually need a little help," Mr Kim said.

"Yes, Mr Kim. How can I help you?"

"There is new college teacher to be hired, and I need your help to see his personality."

"Now?" I saw him with weird face. Please, Mr Kim is calling me in the middle of class only for seeing the new teacher's personality?!

"Because Mrs Sally is on leave and we need a substitute teacher soon, so yeah, now."

"Okay."

"I will call him now. Please wait," I saw Mr Kim smiled widely. I understand why he haven't married until now.

"Ms Jung, this is a new teacher, call him Mr Byun Tae Hyun." Byun. I am tired with "Byun" family. I am in tired.

"My name is Jung Rin Tae, you can only call me Ms Jung," I bow. He smiles,

"You can call me Mr Byun, or Taehyun," his husky voice interfered me.

I don't know why, but my hearts keep saying that he was my Byun. Impossible. I know he will not come back for me.

"Okay, Taehyun. I will give you some personalities tests, please take it and fullfil it soonest."

"Thank you, Ms Jung."

Thank you, Rintae-ah. I heard Baekhyun's voice whispered to me.

Am I now dreaming on daytime?

+++

"Ms Jung, may I know the result?" Mr Kim asked while I have just come to his office.

"Yes, his personality is all great. You may hire him," I bowed.

"Thanks Ms Jung, I know I can trust you in all things," Mr Kim tried to give me his best smile, but his smile looks weird for me.

"Oh, Mr Kim Joon Myeon, I think you have to fix your smile, I bet you will be loved in a week," I bowed my head before left his office.

"Ms Jung," I heard familiar voice called me. I close my eyes before seeing him there, in front of me. Mr Byun Taehyun smiles again.

I know I am insane, since my Byun will never ever come back to me. He pulls his feet closer, breaks distance between us. His scent is as similar as my Byun. His smile is also similar with hims. I think I am just too much stress.

"Ms Jung? Are you okay?" Mr Byun looks worried. "Yes, as long as you keep your distance far with me, then I'm okay."

"I-I just want to ask you about my test. Am I accepted here?"

"Yes? Oh, yes, you are accepted. Congratulation. Then you can get out of my sight, now," I left him alone. I swear I will never interested in "Byun" anymore.

Never. The past Byun has given me uncountable pain and it was enough.