002

You Will Never Know..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter two   You Will Never Know...                

On the weekend, Jongin were having a date with her girlfriend, Jieun. He brought her to mall because she needs to choose their new cloth for the biggest dinner. Well, Jieun and Jongin are from one of the rich family in the Korea.

On Sunday night, there will held a biggest dinner for the CEOs of the biggest company in the Korea and their family were invited. Well, Jongin wants Jieun be his partner. Because of that, they both will shop together.

They both went to the second floor of the mall. The second floor which is the entire popular designer’s cloth is being sold. Jongin smiled when he looked Jieun’s adorable face. He really likes the innocent girl. Jieun patted her tip of nose, she looked around. Then, she realize that Jongin’s  brown eyes were eyeing her.

She can felt the warmth at her face. Jongin looked at her eye’s looked Jieun brown eyes that had warm and kindly twinkle. “Jieun, I don’t what will I do if you left me alone, you are very important to me” Jongin said. He went closer and gave sincere kiss onto Jieun’s forehead.

“Me too..” A small, provocative smile curved her lips.

 

At last they both choose this cloth for the dinner. Jongin smiled as he thought he will be wears what Jieun choose for him.

 

She chooses for Jongin since Jongin really like black colour (Use your imagination xD ). So she choose the black suite and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter