001

You Will Never Know..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter one   You Will Never Know..                

“Kim Jongin, I want you” Jiyoung said while her eyes looked straight into Jongin’s eyes. Jongin gave her his signature smirked. He shook his head, he cannot understand what in Jiyoung’s mind. He looked around him, whispered were heard.

 

The will never get of from Jongin..

Uhh, I don’t like her so much. She become the because her father ‘s own this school.. if this school own by Jongin’s father. She will never enter this school.

I hope Jieun will never see this, I know that she already hurt by those words that the said.

 

Jongin looked at the girl that all people called such as , she beautiful but she just . “Well.. I will say no, thank you” he said. He looked at Jiyoung’s face her expression unchanged. He knew that Jiyoung knew that she will get reject by him, Kim Jongin.

Jongin sighted as he neared his mouth about 3 cm from Jiyoung’s ear “Could you stop doing this, well I don’t want make my sweetheart hurt by you.. because you just a ..” he smirked and walked away from Jiyoung.

 

Puff, she is getting rejected again! Such a shameless !

Jongin will never left Jieun for her. For God’s Sake!

What I would said she just a bothersome in our school..

 

Jiyoung ‘s eyes glared at all the people, she really hate all the people. If this school owned by her. She will throw all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter