At the zoo

FTImagines - Hongki

"Can I open my eyes now?", I ask while tightly holding on to Hongki who is leading me somewhere.
"No not yet. Don't worry I got you, we are almost there.", Hongki replies.

I can hear lots of people around us; kids screaming and laughing as well as adults sounding just as excited.
"Where are we Hongki?", I try to get the answer out of him one more time.
"You are so impatient.",  Hongki chuckles. "If you give me a kiss I will let you open your eyes.", he says as he stops walking.
"You are so childish.", I say with a small laugh. A second later I can feel his lips on mine and his tounge urging my mouth open. I give in to his kiss and let his tounge dance with mine.
"Who is childish now?", Hongki says as he pulls out of the kiss giving my lips one last peck. "You can open your eyes now."
I'm feeling a bit flustered from the kiss and I'm sure my cheeks are bright red but I open my eyes.
"The zoo!", I exclaim excitedly.
"Yes, do you like it?", Hongki asks while looking at me.
"You know I love it oppa!", I reply with a big smile. "Come on let's go!", I pull Hongki with me as I run towards the entrance.

Hongki pays for our tickets and we enter the zoo.
"Oh look kangaroos.", I say while excitedly pointing towards a fenced area.
Hongki takes my hand and we walk up to the kangaroo pen.
"They look so weird don't they?", Hongki says while studying the kangaroos, still holding my hand.
"They are probably aliens.", I reply jokingly.
"You think everything are aliens.", Hongki laughs.
"It's the best place to hide you know, in plain sight.", I say looking up at Hongki.

We spend hours walking around the zoo, looking at all kinds of animals coming up with little stories about each and everyone of them. The evil giraffe who plots to take over the entire zoo, the lion who wish he could howl like the wolves at night, the tiny penguin who is in fact an intergallactic spy.
This is what I really love about Hongki, the sillyness that matches my own. The world we create together that is ours alone. 

It's starting to get dark, the zoo will close soon. Me and Hongki are sitting on a bench next to the elphants, there is no one else there but we and the peacefull elephants. I'm leaning on Hongki's shoulder watching the elephant's slow movements.
"Do we have to go home?", I ask keeping my eyes on the elephants. 
"I'm afraid so.", he replies in a sweet voice. "But not yet."
I'm so sleepy, something that Hongki must have picked up on coz he starts to softly sing. I can feel myself drifting into sleep wishing that this moment would last forever.

WhenI wake up some what Hongki is carrying me on his back towards the exit.
"I love you Hongki oppa."
"I love you more.", I hear him say before I fall back to sleep.