I miss you

FTImagines - Hongki

Hongki has been away on tour for almost a week now. It scares you a bit how empty and alone you feel with him gone. It's scary to be so in love with another person, but it's not just any person, it's Hongki. He would never hurt you, many times it seems like the time you are apart are even harder on him than on you. He always calls as soon as he wakes up in the morning and just before he falls asleep at night. It's so sweet of him and you love all those calls when you can't be in his arms, the thing is though, he calls every morning and every night no matter where in the world he is. It can become a bit inconvinient if you are in middle of class or trying to get those so needed hours of sleep. But you just have to answer that call no matter what you’re doing or where you are, coz it's him. And talking to him makes your world spin. Besides he gets very pouty when ever you happen to miss a call and you'll never hear the end of it.

You smile to yourself as you walk through your flat wearing the sweater Hongki left for you. He likes to leave you with something of his every time he is away for a while, making sure you wont forget him, which ofc is silly. It's comforting though having something that smells of him while he is gone.

You sniff the sweater as you walk into the kitchen towards the fridge, the sweater is one of his own designs ofc. You open the fridge which is full of your favourite ice cream. Hongki had made sure you were properly stocked while he is away. He had bought so much ice cream that you had to eat two full boxes of it the night before he went off to tour coz it couldn't fit into the fridge. That's Hongki for you, always with these grand gestures never really thinking it through. Somehow he always made it work in the end though. That's what you love so much about him, he believes he can touch the moon when everyone says that he can't and he dosen't give up until he's done it.

You take out one of the boxes of ice cream as you hear your phone buzzing. After closing the fridge and putting down the ice cream you reach for your phone. It's a video message from Hongki. That's a bit odd, he should be at his concert right now busy performing for thousands of fans, and he very rarely send you a video.

You open the message;
Hongki is standing on the stage and infront of all the fans and says;
"I miss you"