Day 1

Sehun Days

Daddy Sehun

 

 


There is only one reason why Sehun is always looking forward to go home after his busy schedule ㅡ his wife his lovely cutie 3.142, 10 month years old daughter, Oh Sejin. 

 

"Daddy's home!" he sang out loud, quickly kicking his shoes aside and rush into his house to greet his precious daughter and, of course his wife. 

Sejin was crawling on her playmat towards the voice of her dad excitedly. 

The smile plastered on Sehun's face was priceless when he saw his daughter coming towards him. He rushed over and pick her up into his arms even before he could reach her. 

"Daddy misses you so much!", while hugging his daughter as if she was his favourite toy plushie and giving her numerous kisses on his precious little girl. Sejin's giggles lifted the whole spirit in their house.

You shook your head at the sight of the fatherly-daughter moment and let out a satisfied chuckle but can't feel a bit tad jealous that all his attention was on Sejin. 

"So now, there is Oh Sejin, no more Mummy Oh in your eyes?" You stood up from the playmat and pouted at Sehun giving him the questioning look. 

With the grin still plastered on his face, he shifted Sejin to his left and walked over to you and gave you a bear hug, "I miss you as well boo, thank you for your hard work today" then giving you a kiss on your forehead. 

There, there, Oh Sehun and his sincere words melted your heart once again. Hugging Sehun back, you sniff in your husband's body scent, how much you miss him even though it was less than 24 hours. 

Sejin's giggles at the warmth between her parents and broke their mini lovely dovey bond. 

 

You went to the kitchen and prepared some meals for Sehun while he was left playing with his daughter. 

 

"Sejin ah~" he cooed, and she looked up to him with a cute smile, there his heart melted at the sight of her daughter and a genuine smile was on his face. But with no response back at her dad, she quickly went back playing with her toys.

Feeling neglected, he called her again and she looked up at him with another cute eyesmile. 

He pinched her cheeks and carried her into his arms again, squishy her in his hug, "Daddy loves you so much" 

"Daaaadeeeeeeee", Sejin whined trying in attempt to get out of her dad's hug. 

Sehun laughed at his failed attempt and hug her even tighter giving her kisses on her forehead. 

Sejin's giggles slowly turned into sobs.

Shocked by Sejin's cries, he release her and put her in his arm and pat her back, "don't cry, don't cry" but her cries were never ending. 

Still being a first time father who isn't by his family often, Sehun got no idea what went wrong, so he carried her and walked to kitchen where you were, whining how he can't stop her from crying. 

 

"Silly, she's hungry."

"Oh?" 

"Daddy's gonna make you some milk, Sejin ah, please wait~", he passed you Sejin and prepare her milk bottle according to what you said. 

Flashing the milk bottle infront of Sejin, her cries stopped a little while her eyes widened slowly. Sehun carried her back from you and feed her while walking back to the living room placing Sejin on the mat. He lay down on his side with left arm on his head and his right hand patting Sejin's lightly while she drink her milk. 

"Sleep, Sejin, sleep~" 

And little did he know, he was the one who fell asleep before her daughter did. 

You walked out of the kitchen chuckled as you caught the priceless sight of your husband falling asleep while doing his daddy duties. "You're such a daughter pabo", you whispered to him and pick up Sejin to put her back in her crib and leave Sehun sleeping on the mat. 

 

 


author's note:

it didn't turn out the way i wanted but still, who can resist daddy sehun ;__;
i would kill to see him hold my his own babies in future, i honestly can't wait till he get marry!