Day 2

Sehun Days
 
 
Stranger

That particular night,
where two different people's path met.
 
 
Time check 2:05AM
 
After a long hectic day, rushing for music broadcast, filming, fansigns, photoshoots, their packed like sardine schedules (yum) finished. But it wasn't long till the next round of busy schedules.
 
This is the life of a Hallyu star.
 
I chose this path myself from beginning.
 
It's not that he don't like, it just that during times like these all he wish was just to be a commoner; work during the office hours, able to mingle with his friends and families, have fun like others of his age group or even better, without anyone following after him every single minute of his life intruding his personal time.
 
When he makes sure the coast is clear, he sneaked out of the dorm while the members asleep, to get some fresh air.
 
He walks along Han River, as the cold night wind blowing through his thin black cotton t-shirt, hands tugged into his pockets, looking around at the surroundings around him.
 
What a peaceful night, so nice.
 
When he looked back to the pathway in front of him, he saw a lady like figure sitting on a bench alone. Eyes closed, head lightly bobbing up and down to music she's listening to. The soft wind, blowing past, slightly messing up her face.
 
He wonders what a beautiful lady is doing in the middle of the night at Han river.
 
That's why they said curiosity kills cat.
 
Adjusting his cap, he walked up and seat on the empty space beside her.
 
Feeling a presence beside her, she flutter her eyes open and look back at the guy with captivating side view.
 
She took out one side of her earpiece, and hands it out to him while tilting her head to the side to offer him to take.
 
Cute.
 
He gladly accepts her offer but hear nothing coming out from her earpiece.
 
Frowning he turn to her direction and throws her a questioning look.
 
She gently smiled then continued, "I'm thinking about life."
 
Her voice sounded so gentle and sincere and he wanted to hear more.
 
"Why, why life?"
 
She don't look that old to him that she needs to start worrying about life. Heck, she has such a baby face that she looks like a high school student.
 
"Because life is never fair" she choked out a small laugh.
 
"Don't you find it funny how we are all humans, but we are all experiencing and leading our life so differently from one another?"
 
He furrowed his eyebrows trying to process the meaning if her words. But still not quite agree with her.
 
Just like anyone out there, he is living out his dream, doing something that he likes, earning money like how any adults are, just that he started younger.

But he just nodded his head in agreement, wanting to hear more of her says, voice.
 
"You know," she let out a small pause and continued, "whenever I'm in the midst of my work shift, I just can't help but to wonder about others of the same age group as me. I have to face all sorts of verbal abuse -- customers' complaints, feedbacks every single day, some even worst, they attempt to throw stuffs at us to vent their anger."
 
"However, there are others who are showered by gifts every single day, letters of affirmations, and support of love. It's like no matter what they do, everyone just love them."
 
"Do they actually realize they are so lucky?" 
 
For a moment, he felt that those words are jab on him, words dedicated for him.
 
Her sharp words that got stuck in his head got him thinking.
 
Silence.

Except the sound of their breathing, trees brushing against themselves and the calm waves.
 
She then slowly stood up from her seat and get her ear piece back from him, breaking his chain of thoughts, "Thank you stranger, for listening to me, I just need to vent because I am just being sour on how life is never fair" she said sincerely. 
 
"Don't dwell on it too much, it's just... my words of frustrations?" she patted her hands on his arms and smiled sweetly at him making eye contact. 
 
That particular eye contact which make him realized how vulnerable she is -- he wants to take care of her.
 
Breaking it, she bowed at him and bid goodbye and left walking in the opposite direction from where he came from.
 
 
 
Yeah, maybe he had to agree with her that life is never fair because god didn't really give him a proper timing for him to ask for her name and perhaps, her number.
 

author's note:
one of those days where im being sulking about my life tbh 
and it didn't came out well as i thought it will be, alright ta-ta!