You Were Spying On Us?

My Heart Is Yours

Myungsoo and I were outside of the mansion, walking around the garden. Our garden was big so dad needed to hire many people to work outside. Now that I think about it, the only people who work inside are Hana, Miyoung(the cook), and Bruno(the butler). I guess that's why we're so close to them. 

We stopped by a small pond in the garden. We decided to sit down and talk.

"So, you have 6 younger siblings?" he asked,"how is that like?"

"It's actually very fun, "I answered honestly, "the twins, Hansol and Hyunseung are always up to their pranks. There's Gunhee who is always dancing and rapping for us. Taehyung never stops studying and reading. Saeron and Jisoo are nice little sisters."

I really loved my brothers. All 7 of us were all very different from eachother. I wonder if we would get along if we weren't family, but I'm happy we are.

"My mom died.." I told him as I almost started crying, "..and it's been very hard without her. So whenever we got a nanny, we tried to get her to quit. We would play pranks on them. We made at least 20 of them leave. The first one who didn't leave was Hana, even if we did treat her horribly. I'm glad she stayed, our family seems more united now."

"Oh...I'm sorry," he said, "my dad left us. I was very young and I hated him for that. I don't anymore, but I bet he doesn't even remember me."

I hugged him. It was quiet for a few minutes, and I kept hugging him. 

"Let's talk about something happier," I said, "I'm starting to really love you, messenger boy."

"Me too, beautiful."

I went into the pond. I grabbed him and pulled him in aswell. Our clothes started getting wet but I didn't care. Being with him made me happy and that's all that mattered right now. I threw some water at him.

"No, stop!" he yelled. He then tried to kiss me.

"No!" I shouted, "slow down, it's not time for that yet." We both laughed. Then suddenly I heard a noise comming through the bushes.

"Ouch!" I heard the scream of a girl. It was my sister.

"Saeron!" I was slightly mad at her. What was she doing spying on Myungsoo and I? "Girl, why are you here?!"

"I was observing you and your boyfriend. You know, I want a boyfriend too!"

"Silly girl, you'll get a boyfriend when the time is right. You're still young, only 14."

"But I turn 15 in a few months!"

"Just go back inside with your brothers. Who knows what they're up to." I turned to Myungsoo, "and you should go home now. It's getting late."

"Alright. Drive me home?" he asked.

"Yeah, just let me go inside and get my car keys. Let's go, Saeron."

We went inside and I saw my friend Shinhye and Taehyung in the library, so I got closer.

"Taehyung!" I heard her yell in a cute voice, "I really do like you now~" Shinhye and my brother? I couldn't imagine it.

"Um, r-really?" Taehyung said shyly.

"Yes!"

"Well, y-you know I've liked you since I met you. How come you've only noticed me until now?"

"I never noticed how cute you are, that's all. By the way, I have a homework assignment. It's on Don Quixote. Have you read it?"

"Yes I have," he answered, "It's one of my favorites. Why?"

"Can you help me on it?" she asked.

"O-okay, I will."

"Thank you! You're the best."

They started walking out so I left before they could see me. I grabbed my keys and went outside.

"Myungsoo!" I yelled, "I'll take you home now." We got into my car and I started driving towards his home.