Nam Taehyun

Kang and Nam (English Version)

Nam Taehyun

I transfered to your school when I was in my junior high. Since I tranfered, you're the first one who gave attention to me. I'm not that friendly like others. Who would have thought that with just one smile you made me fall in love? 

 

Nothing happens like the hell, I just spent my two years in highschool focusing on my studies and just admiring you from a far. I really dont have the guts to talk to you and also, I can't ask your classmate about you like even your name. I'm not sociable and I hate myself really.

 

College came so fast and I'm still the same. They say that the only thing that was constant is change but what happened to me? I'm still isolated with no friends at all. Lonely, that was the perfect term to describe when I was falling in line in the cafeteria waiting for my order then I was looking for atleast one vacant seat and I saw none. Until then, I saw you with your friend. Destiny. Like, for so many tables I have turned my head up it was you... it was you I end up with. I asked your friend if it is okay with him and he said it was fine. I was quietly eating. I dont know how to react and the hell, I'm not really myself when you're near. But this feeling, you're so close and yet so far. After a while, your friend called your name. I was so happy like finally! After two years your name wasnt a mystery to me anymore.

 

Do you know the history why I'm here in this university? I've waited for you to enroll before I've enrolled myself here. Yes, I wanted to be with you that's why I've enrolled at the same university and the same course just to follow you. I might sound crazy, yes... I'm crazy for you. But we're not in the same section but at least, after my class was your class so I can see you. Destiny. I was so happy that you're smiling at me. Why are you always behind your friend?

 

One day, you asked me if you can borrow my clinical gloves. In that moment, I feel that I belong to your world... that I exist. But in reality, I'l never be in your world... you're just too far. Anyways, I gave my locker key then I just walk away. I said that I was busy but in reality, I dont know what to react seriously. As I've told earlier, I'm not myself when I'm near you. But I was so happy because there are so many students who had clinical gloves in this university but you borrowed mine. Eeeep. Destiny?

 

Until that day came, someone finally liked me. I was thinking of giving you up. I was close to giving you up but I've realized that I made it this far why can't I push any longer? And that one man who liked me made me realize that the first step was always the hardest. So I tried my luck and talk to your friend.

 

I asked him a favor, "Mino, can you help me find a way to Seungyoon's heart? I know this is too much but please, help me. I like him."