Kang Seungyoon

Kang and Nam (English Version)

Kang Seungyoon

I was so happy when we're in the same university and we had the same course. It was destiny, wasn't it? This was so gay but, yeah, it was destiny. This time, I told myself that I'll talk to you for the sake of my sanity. 2 years, yes it has been two years since I met you and I haven't done anything.

 

I was with my friend Mino in the cafeteria. I was just randomly checking around when my eyes locked yours. I was so nervous so I stop the contact and I was so surprised when you asked if you can seat on the vacant chair in our table. I said yes and I was thinking if I should make my first move. Destiny.

 

I was so upset because we're not in the same section even if we have the same course like, bigtime. But that never grow, I was so happy that after your class was our class and I was able to greet or let's just say, I can smile at you back.  Destiny maybe?

 

I remember that day our Chemistry professor was so strict so all of my groupmates was looking for some gloves. And for some other reasons, I saw you nearby and asked if we can borrow your gloves and you said yes. But you just gave us the keys then you'd go.

 

Then one day, I saw you with someone no, not just WITH someone but you're hugging someone. Even the tiniest piece of my heart was broken like hell, someone has finally made it before me. I never saw you talking to someone that's why I was so surprised watching this scene. You hugging someone. OH it kills me. I thought I was late until one day, you'd ask me a favor.

 

"Mino, can you help me find a way to Seungyoon's heart? I know this is too much but please, help me. I like him." D-amn. I've never been this kind of pain in my entire life. When did I go wrong? Why I was hurt like this? Did I deserve this? Oh my God. I feel like everything I put up for 2 f-ucking years was for nothing no...it was meant for Mino. Sh-it.

 

Since we entered college, we have this idea when Mino can call me, 'Mino' and I can call him, 'Seungyoon.' Yes, we've exchanged name.

 

I was hoping.. I was the reason that you enrolled in the same university and the same course. I was hoping... I was the reason that you've chosen our table to eat with us. I was hoping... I was the reason why you smile after your class. But I was wrong, it was Mino not me. It was him not me. It was him that you like not me. Anyway, who am I? I'm just Seungyoon.

 

Admiring Taehyun from a far, that was my destiny.

 

===END===