Numbers

Ms. Abusive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you POV

When Jason and Jessica, Davin and I finished gathering our things and headed to class. Davin and I had the same first period, which is math. As we walk towards our class, we hear whistles and catcalling directed towards us.

 

“I wished they would stop that. Don’t they know that some people find it more disrespectful than charming? I mean, I am grateful that they take an interest in me, but some people continue to ask me out even when I have told them no countless of times. Why the hell would they want to date me? I have nothing special about me, but seriously can’t they understand that i do not want a relationship.” I said to Davin.

 

“That’s a big lie. You do want a relationship. You want a relationship with a certain ice princess and that’s all.” Davin replied to me.

 

“You right, you right.”

 

“Of course I’m right.  I’m always right.’

 

“Sure you are gay boy. You’re always right just like the universe doesn’t have a sun.”

 

“Okay, sarcastic . It’s too early for your sarcasm and dark humor to unleash. On a serious note, who wouldn’t want to date you? I would probably crush on you if I wasn’t hella gay. You have all the features everyone wishes they had. You’re good looking, smart as hell, good at sports when you don’t even try to be, and great personality. Sometimes your humor can be dark cause you know you’re the ‘Queen of Hell’, but most find the humor funny. In addition you have a special extra package. If you know what I mean….. *wink wink*” Davin said to me while smirking.

 

“Okay, sir. You can stop that creepy- winking. Thank you for all your kind words. I guess you’re not so bad yourself.” I replied.

 

“What the do you mean ‘you guess’? You know I’m amazing!”

 

“Alright, Davin. Let’s get math over with. I still need to talk to you about your not so secretive flirting. Now if I die today because of the ice princess. Please tell my family and friends I love them very much.” I ended the conversation with Davin.

 

The bell rang signaling the beginning of the period.

“Everyone please take your seats so I can call roll.” Our math teacher told us.

 

I made way to my seat which was in the middle of Tiffany and Jessica. I know right, how lucky am I? Please note the sarcasm. I hate sitting here. I have no problem with Tiffany. She’s sweet and helpful towards the subject. Jessica Jung is the only problem. I love sitting by my crush, but when your crush who happens to have a boyfriend which also happens to have the same math class as you, it’s hell. Everyday I have to deal with his stupid remarks, which are yelled from his loudass mouth and interuppting students who are actually trying to work. Anyways, Tiffany was on my left and Jessica on my right.

 

As soon as the teacher finished attendance, she went up to the board and started teaching the new lesson we were going to learn. During the lesson I was poking Jessica to keep her awake. The princess can fall asleep anywhere. I might get a yelling from her, because of the poking.

 

She finished teaching the concept in about twenty minutes and told some students to pass out the homework we had to do which was due two days from today. If we ever have free time after lectures the math teacher usually lets us do whatever we want. We just can’t leave the room. Since we had about twenty more minutes in first period, I decided to start on the homework. I would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter