Start of the Day

Ms. Abusive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Under the Aunt Shell’s household is hectic and there is never a dull moment. What do you expect when a thirty year old is taking care of 5 teenagers? Sure the teenagers are old enough to take care of themselves, but they need adult supervision from time to time. They all drive their own vehicles and have their own job. They do know how to work together and cook food for themselves. The group of teenagers have everything under control. Aunt Shell is barely home, because she is always on business trips, trying to spread her company even though it is already well known. So the group of teens have the whole house to themselves. The house has six rooms and four bathrooms. One bathroom for the master’s bedroom, which is Aunt Shell’s room. While that leaves the other three bathrooms for the group to share. They have their own room so they can spend time alone and away from the others when they want. The Americans are inseparable. They been best friends for years, but they do need space away from each other at times. Always yelling, teasing, saying profanities, and pranking each other. They are never quiet and calm when they are with each other.

MONDAY MORNING AT THE AUNT SHELL’S HOUSEHOLD

Aunt Shell was home from another business trip and had arrived during the night when all the teens were asleep. The group of friends are all deep sleepers, so they did not have knowledge of Aunt Shell arriving home. Aunt Shell decided to make the group of teens breakfast before they went to school, and since she was still jet lag from her trip from Canada. She was cooking a giant breakfast that could feed the whole village. The kitchen was filled with the smell of bacon, pancakes, eggs, ham, sausage, and coffee. Just when she finished and was about to go wake up the most likely cranky in the morning crew, you could hear a bunch of footsteps running towards the kitchen. Guess the smell of food woke them up and Aunt Shell didn’t have to use all her energy to wake up the bunch.

“HOLY ! WELCOME BACK AND THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD AUNT SHELL!” <you>you yelled.

The rest of the group said their thanks towards Aunt Shell. All throughout the kitchen you could hear silverware clinking, laughter, and happy voices. Time flies by when you’re having a great time, but moves so slowly when you’re bored. As the group was done washing the dishes after eating, it was time for them to go to school.

When they arrived at the school, everyone went their separate ways. Except Davin and <you>you, since they had first period together. The two decided to walk to their lockers, which were right next to each other, to get their items they would need for their classes. When upon arriving to their lockers, Jessica and Jason were at their lockers talking about the gossips.

“Good morning, Jessica! Good morning, Jason” you yelled at the friends, whose lockers were just a couple away from you's and Davin’s.

Jason Lee happily waved back and said his good mornings to the two best friends. While the ice princess completely ignored the two. Not even sparing them a glance or a smile. Rude, isn’t it?

“He’s such a cutie. I would love for him to notice me. Help me!” Davin whispers to you for just his friend to hear.

“I’m pretty sure he notices you and you know that. I’m not as stupid as you may think. I notice those winks and loving stares that you guys exchange whenever you two are across or near each other. You two gay boys are not so secretive. Why don’t you grow a pair and ask him on a date, or even to hangout with us? The latter option only until you’re comfortable enough with him to ask him on a date to be his boyfriend. You know, get in his comfort zone and then BAM full on out flirt.” you told him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter