Life

Ms. Abusive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you Pov

Day by day the same routine goes on in my life. Wake up eat breakfast, attend school, then go home, and do whatever I want. Well, here’s a story about the life of you. Let me tell you a little about myself. I am 17 years old and a junior (grade 11) in high school. I am from the United States and moved to South Korea to finish my last two years of high school. I might move back to the states after high school to go to college, or i could go to college here in Seoul. It all depends if I enjoy my two years here. My parents and little brother are still in the United States. Why, you’re asking? Because I and my other friends, Vanessa, Lauren, Davin, and Savannah, moved to Seoul with Davin’s aunt for a new experience.

 

We are from a small town in the US, that really has nothing to do around. When Aunt Shell (Davin’s aunt) asked if we wanted to start a new adventurous life in Seoul, we all packed our bags so fast, said our goodbyes, and jumped on the first plane to Seoul. So it’s five friends living under the roof of Aunt Shell. She owns her own company so the expenses are paid for, but we do work after school to help her and buy the things we want. We all are dance instructors at 1MILLION Dance Studio, but no one from school knows that. We hope to keep it that way. If the students knew, they would start trying to up to us. They would up to us to try to get a spot in a dance class, since it is difficult to attend the dance classes at 1MILLION.

 

My friends and I are not popular, but that is fine with us. Who needs fake friends? Why have hundreds of friends that are not true to you and go behind your backs? When you can have a couple of close friends that you know will have your back whatever the situation. We attend the same school as the heirs of the largest and richest companies. It can be a drag sometimes. There are boys and girls running after them, treating the heirs like kings and queens, while the heirs treat them like peasants in return. I don’t understand people sometimes. If someone is treating you with respect, isn’t it the rule to treat them the same way? Treat everyone equal, isn’t that a human rule? Guess the heirs do not have knowledge of it.

 

The kings and queens (what the students call the heirs) of my school are Jessica Jung, Tiffany Hwang, Hope Li, Jacob and Jason Lee, and Joy Sub. All of them are the cruelest friends that I have ever met. They are arrogant, spoil, and will do anything to get what they want. Well not all are cruel. Jason Lee and Tiffany Hwang are the only ones in the heir group, that will help others and actually thank the “peasants or normals” for doing the kind things for them. They’re nice to everyone they meet and will treat others with the same manners. The only ones that know the human rule that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter